Jay's Burb (4thorder Build), New Subs Coming Soon!!!!

you sir have a great deal of talent... looks like a great start

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Thanks guys.. I hope I can have this close to being done by mid summer.. Got other things that will need to be done around the house first... Wife's rules..:lol: Or i will be on her :bull: list.. You married guys know what list I'm talking about..

Jay

Looking good jay, this beast is gna be impressive to see as well!! Maybe one day when your burb is done we will have to meet up somewhere (when gas isn't 729294&2&2 a gallon lol)

:)

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

have u decided on subs and amps yet?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Sweet big builds are running these builds right now! Get to work broham...

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Looking good jay, this beast is gna be impressive to see as well!! Maybe one day when your burb is done we will have to meet up somewhere (when gas isn't 729294&2&2 a gallon lol)

:)

That would be baddass bro.. Only if the gas goes down to $1.50..lol With the added weight we are going to add to our rides, Im thinking gas mileage is going to suck..

have u decided on subs and amps yet?

Not to sure yet on amps, but for right now I will be using the alpines to just do the testing with and see how she sounds..

Sweet big builds are running these builds right now! Get to work broham...

Thanks.. Hopefully I won't disappoint when im done..

Well guys tomorrow is my day off so hopefully I will have updated pics for ya.. Not many but some.. Just using the left over wood around the house to start the framing with.. Got to wait until payday to get a few more sheets..

Jay

Archived