TEAM SKAR AUDIO (12) - vvx12"s astro van

HELL YEAH! this is my fav build .. fun to watch it transform from what you started with to were it is now.. them 4.5k's look sexy :clapping:

sig-1.jpg

Build v1 15" Skar VVX (custom ported box) w/1.2k Sundown ampBuild v2 18" DC XL x2 (custom ported box) w/4.5k Skar amp

Build v3.3 destruction and re-construction time!

thanx fellers. just waiting on a few pirces to come in this coming week to git it all done. gonna make another floater board like i did for the 4 channels to go across the top to hold my eq's, x-over, and bass driver. should be friggin violent as hell when shes all working

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Every time I look in on your build, it just gets more and more serious! :D

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

got the new floater board made and put the new eq's in. the new x-over and bass driver will be here in the next few days so once those are put in itl be time to start setting gains and adjusting settings and making that bitch loud again

0409121427a.jpg

0409121427.jpg

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

finally got my new x-over and bass driver in and hope to be putting those in soon. also just ordered the last of the crescendo mids i need to finish things off. just ordered 2 more mp8's for the door and 4 of the new ft1 super tweets.(there will be 3 8"s, 1 6.5", and 1 super tweet in each door and 4 6.5"s and 1 super tweet on each side in the rear all crescendo mp series.

:good:

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg

Archived