Sonic Electronix

$**t almost caught on fire! f***ing confused~!!!!

im using 12 gauge on my btl with a memphis at 1 ohm at 3000rms. no probs at all

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

dunno how to soldier. scared too lol

Its not as scary as creating a bad connection with enough resistance to heat up and start a fire. Crimps would be a safe bet too. But red navi is right, you need to use the right size wire too.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

what would i crimp it too? to put 3 wires together? and no im not sure its seeing 3k

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i really dont wanna soldier..

1j1450.png

You could do dirrect leads through the port if you want from sub straight to amp

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i really dont wanna soldier..

soldier is a person in the army

as for those talking about wire nuts being the problem and causing resistance... i use wire nuts. dual 2 ohm sub wired in parallel, when checked on a dmm it reads 0.9

so uhh you can let go of that argument

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

what type of terminals are on the box???? If your using a threaded connection try putting ring terminals on the ends of each wire then connect them to the terminal in the box. I'm not sure if the problem isnt 2 12 guage wires tied to 1 12 ga. then up to a 8 guage. Was the nut on the other sub fine???? Possibly the wires werent completely mated and causing an arc.

Like I say "something is fishy in tuna town" chicks dig it when you say that lmao

Current

Ford F350

Alpine IVA-W505

2x Diamond s600

1x Diamond S400

2x RF T1500-1BD

1x RF T600-4

2x AA Havoc 12"

DC Power 230XP

1/0 throughout

Up Next

95 2dr Tahoe