Whats up guys my name is Kelly im 21 from newkirk, oklahoma. Ive been cruising the forums for a long time now, but never made an account because my system is anything but impessive. Im on a couple other forums as well tahoeyukonforum.com and trx450r.org. Im fixing to start my first real build. Was gonna run 2 15" Soundstream T5's, but after some reasearch im just gonna start out with some 18" fully loaded FI SSD's. With most likely a Soundstream or Hifonics amp. Right now I have 2 12" Rockford Fosgate P3's with a(dont laugh)power acoustik 1920 watt amp...lol I got It dirt cheap. Also have all the power wire under the hood ran with 1/0 wire. My amp power wire is 4g. My vehicle is a 2003 GMC yukon. With plenty of other mods done to it. Money is gonna be a little tight right now so im gonna be peicing this thing together peice by peice. If anybody has a good deal on some used ssd's or an amp hit me up. Here is some pics.

024.jpg

032.jpg

026.jpg

022.jpg

002-4.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-2.jpg

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

welcome, truck looks nice man and it sounds like your off to a good start.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

Well man welcome to the forum! By the looks of the pics i am pretty sure that you will have enough space for at least 1 18. As far as anyone with some for sale. Check the classifieds section.

Need any help you can always PM me.

Edited by jeyrapboy

Ya im just gonna buy one 18 when I sell my lowering coils for my yukon on the other forum then maybe another one next week when I get paid hopefully get it all peiced together soon.

Hey man if that is what you have to do to get some good product and get it to where YOU want and like it then thats what it will take mane! You wont regret it in the end if you have to take your time.

Your truck looks sexy as hell BTW

Your truck looks sexy as hell BTW

Thanks man I've still got a few more things to do to the exterior before its where I want it. Ive got to take off those ugly ass side moldings, and I want to paint the grill, front, and rear bumper white. Then the wheels all the way black.

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

nice lookin truck dude! welcome to the forum.

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator