SUCK ASS

Anyone else's wives, or kids watch Real Housewives of "Place city here"?

Or anything else, biggest loser, the apprentice or the love/couples one???

I just want to slit my wrists when all the kids, and the lil woman gang up to watch these, I just cringe at them

cant explain why

And these shows are so far from Reality, nothing close to reality, or every day life

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Yeah, something like that

I mean, so far almost all reality shows are for women

The ones for guys are just mainstream stuff, or they are not that interesting

I mean, the Discovery channels have a few good ones. I actually love the Car Hunters one, with the older dude who buys cars to auction, there is a few others, but yeah, a reality show on bass racers, db draggers, and installers would be pretty sick

I posted it before, something like a show based on 3-5 competing shops who have history with each other, show there competing in the lanes, and installs in the shop

I'am just bored of extremely lame reality shows

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Yea, I lost interest when laguna beach started. Idk if its considered reality, but I like pawnstars. Interesting stuff on there sometimes. T.V in general is bs now a days.

Start out boxy, shape as you move along.

Dc Audio

Team Fur

I can hang with Pawn stars for a little bit, like 1 show when they have there marathons

What I do watch like crazy, not reality at all, but is UFO Hunters, Monster Quest and Ancient Aliens. I never get bored of those shows, well 50/50 on Monster Quest

sundown.jpg

I hear ya'... All these t.v shows are are so fake.. IT all entertainment.. I usually like to watch how-it's made, discovery, and etc.. Jerry springer made me laugh..