Sonic Electronix

neither do i..sell that one and look for a good used pioneer on ebay or something..

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Damn..thorow up a pic on how your box is..tuning could be reaally bad also..well get a better stereo so you wont have to be turning your bass boost adn gain so much.get one with a hight pre out voltage around 4 or 5...better pre out voltage means cleaner signal

Higher pre out voltage for him shouldn't be advised, because he probably won't turn his gain down.(and higher pre out's and same gain setting=not good)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

neither do i..sell that one and look for a good used pioneer on ebay or something..

idk where i would sell this one at and plus i would only get 50 bucks out of it.

i wouldnt know how to adjust the stuff on a good stereo anymore then i would this way

Sickkk box. i like that.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Higher pre out voltage for him shouldn't be advised, because he probably won't turn his gain down.(and higher pre out's and same gain setting=not good)

Yeah but if he listens now and gets it maybe he'll relize that he wont have to turn that knob up so much

and 50 buck aing too bad..but idk its up to you then..im not too sure on that tuning of your box though.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Yeah but if he listens now and gets it maybe he'll relize that he wont have to turn that knob up so much

and 50 buck aing too bad..but idk its up to you then..im not too sure on that tuning of your box though.

IF, he probably won't.

If he doesn't wants to turn it down now, why would he turn it down with a new HU?

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Nice box, now build a new one that's tuned to 35 hertz wit enough port area and enough cu ft. :P

lol i have the right cu.ft.

im just not sure what its tuned too..

each CHAMBER is 17.5"tall x 16"wide x 15"deep = 2.43 cu.ft. minus my sub displacement and my BIG 5" 45 degree corners

(2 cu.ft. is max for my sub)

each PORT is 1.5"wide x 9"long x 17.5" tall = .273 cu.ft. LOL!!

is that horrible?

please tell me what im tuned to.

Archived