I have a 2000 pontiac firebird and need to run 0 gauge but I dont know where to run it through. I need to know everywhere the wire needs to be ran. Help me out so I can get my system installed. Thx

wherever it needs to go man...ya gotta be more specific than that. you mean firewall? big 3? to the hatch? what

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

run it thgought the firewall...

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

wherever it needs to go man...ya gotta be more specific than that. you mean firewall? big 3? to the hatch? what

Ya like through the firewall or where would be the easiest way to get it to the hatch? Sorry I should have been more specific. I want it to look clean without wires everywhere.

Edited by xxfirebirdxx

Be Loud Or Go Home

Battery - Fuse - Firewall (look for existing grommet, or make new hole...this is the most difficult part IMO).

Interior side of firewall - under carpet and trim pieces (near the doors, and make sure the power is on the opposite side of RCA's, and be aware your trim might not fit back perfectly).

Repeat all the way to the hatch area.

Edited to add: be sure the area is clear on both sides of the firewall if you drill.

Edited by Deschain420

run it back on the side of the battery...if its driver side, try the hole that the hood unlach cable goes tru, on the pass try where the ac lines go to the engine.

MAKE SURE THERE ARE NO WIRES INSIDE THE FIREWALL!!!!! I DIDN'T CHECK CUT THRU SOMETHING AND MY CAR WONT TURN ON!!!!! I cut one of the wires that controls something that starts the flow of gas to the engine... had to tow it out to get fixed, could cost up to $1500, just a heads up. wouldn't want u to do the same thing...

edit: and my 0 gauge went perfectly under my kick boards (? idk if thats what theyre called ?) that is until I foun out the car wouldn't start...

Edited by manofthehour

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

easiest way on firebirds is to take the seats out, and run the cable back under the carpet along where the drive shaft hump is then when you git to the back seat bring it over to the right side and hide it in the 1/4 panel trim. had 3 camaros and had to do it that way to be able to hide the wire the best. but like the rest of the guys said run it through the firewall and use a fuse and grommet. and run your RCA on the other side of the car out under the rocker panel trim by the door.

forum2_zpsxe3pvakm.jpg