Slamology 2010 Pics & Vids

Robert8252

lol. no Derrick was the first one I saw from here. And walked around most of the show and the 6 cars around Derrick's was the best spot to be. Just hard to get a video or pics with 50 people swarming around everyone's. I want to hear AudioFanaticz Hoe but everytime he had it on 25 people ran to it, but sounded like it got REAL looooow Got a very nice demo from 1lungz's truck. Couldn't believe that was only 1500 watts

man wish i coulda been there, fuck being poor :D

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

lol. no Derrick was the first one I saw from here. And walked around most of the show and the 6 cars around Derrick's was the best spot to be. Just hard to get a video or pics with 50 people swarming around everyone's. I want to hear AudioFanaticz Hoe but everytime he had it on 25 people ran to it, but sounded like it got REAL looooow Got a very nice demo from 1lungz's truck. Couldn't believe that was only 1500 watts

Don't, I was there too. It was only 700. I got a few demo's too, I couldn't believe it

When I grow up, I'm gonna be loud too!

Damn Rob..Posting vids like a mad man :)

Nice vids bro...Nice meeting you all today.

well I am going back out side.. people running the strip outside my Hotel dragging there freaking bumpers on the ground and some even ripping them off. Getting crazy over her by red roof inn and LaQuinta

Yeah I was like the only one who played my shit ALLLLLLLL day.... it was like 135 degrees inside the car the whole day.. this mid 90s weather ain't shit compared to what I lived in over seas... 1 min in the teg I was sweatin balls lol....

We will be there tomorrow.. aaron will prob be doin the demos for awhile. I actually wanna go take pics of the show lol.. I didn't really get to leave yesterday

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I got lucky and was one of the first to sit in it during the day but I know you said you almost used half a tank of gas so that says how long your shit was going and full tilt for about 2 hours straight and i could feel the heat blowing out the windows walkng by.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

We wouldve demoed all day buy was trying to figure the bullshit out that happened in the truck this morning.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Yeah that was some bs dwight.. I wish that shit didn't happen

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

nice vids dude! you all out for tonight??

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived