Sonic Electronix

Yeah I was waiting for you to explain it. Nicely stated skittles.

so what exactly in u all's opinion do i need to run 2 get my 14.4 volts and my 4300wrms thats the question if its 4 batteries and alternators that's just what it is i asked for opinions on setting these 2 amps up properly so i will get my volts and watts??????

well i clamped one today that put out 3333 watts with voltage drop to 11.6 and impedance rise of 1.97 so the final load was 1.97 so... not to bad i would think for the big drop in voltage

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

Yeah I was waiting for you to explain it. Nicely stated skittles.

thank you.

so what exactly in u all's opinion do i need to run 2 get my 14.4 volts and my 4300wrms thats the question if its 4 batteries and alternators that's just what it is i asked for opinions on setting these 2 amps up properly so i will get my volts and watts??????

ok if you want that kind of answer instead of accepting the facts and the nice explanation i took the time to write for you...

500amps at idle (4 or 5 250amp alts), a voltage regulator set to 15v, and three 3100's and you shouldnt ever drop below 14.4. ah but you still have ohm rise that will never go away.

so how about 5 16v batteries and a 300amp alt that charges at 18v. ya, then you would get 4300w at minimum.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Just get a flux capacitor. You should be good. Imp. Rise ain't got shit on a flux capacitor.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

thank you.

ok if you want that kind of answer instead of accepting the facts and the nice explanation i took the time to write for you...

500amps at idle (4 or 5 250amp alts), a voltage regulator set to 15v, and three 3100's and you shouldnt ever drop below 14.4. ah but you still have ohm rise that will never go away.

so how about 5 16v batteries and a 300amp alt that charges at 18v. ya, then you would get 4300w at minimum.

i asked for opinions why people got to be so fiesty 8000 wrms is my goal so what u mad???

Archived