Yeahh.. I love my 03 gotta love only havin 58k on it tho lol

Mine is running strong. But i am about to break down and have a new trans installed, the only thing wrong with it now, it has a leak in the exhaust manifold and leaking from the oil pan, it need a new gasket.

220k miles is nothing. my ford has 225k and runs strong, despite a vacum leak, or a couple, lol.

not really the point i was making, but having more doesnt really make 220k nothing, lol. my point was if i was in the market for a new (or new for me) the fact the car had about 220k miles would definitely be a huge turndown for me. but i have noticed others dont always care as much as i do. none of my cars are over 50,000 miles. but i dont mean to thread jack

if you like your car dude, thats all that matters :drinks:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

not really the point i was making, but having more doesnt really make 220k nothing, lol. my point was if i was in the market for a new (or new for me) the fact the car had about 220k miles would definitely be a huge turndown for me. but i have noticed others dont always care as much as i do. none of my cars are over 50,000 miles. but i dont mean to thread jack

if you like your car dude, thats all that matters :drinks:

I have never bought a new (used) vehicle, but I like to go look at them just for shits and giggles... I recently saw a 96 cherokee (not grand) with 196k miles.. rusty as fuck and the dealer didn't even make an attempt at cleaning it lols.. how much? $5,000 roflcakes.

This is the same dealer that I made a small video of an escalade he had that had a riding lawn mower type chair for the drivers seat (which now has a used legit escalade seat, must of been broken or something.. who knows)

The guy (dealer) seems to be real nice and legit but he's obviously ripping/trying to rip people off, which sucks big time :(

He had a dodge ram that looked pretty nice that I was looking at (for shits and giggles remember) and he said it had an awesome sound system in it (louder than I would be able to believe), after market head unit, 2 xplod subs under the seat.. so he keeps it locked up so nobody steals the sound system (most/all of the other cars are kept unlocked)

My mom's friend bought a truck from him, it was like a 98 dodge ram..looks nice. But her son drove it 20 miles back home after buying it and realized he couldn't stop, the brake lines were all rusted and they busted or something .. I guess he was at a stop sign and there was a truck turning or something so he had to scrap against the side of a parked dump truck (didn't hurt the dump truck) but messed up his new (used) truck and they got the dealer to pay to get it fixed.

Back to the escalade, it's for sale now and unlocked..I looked in it and there are crayon marks all over the place, dirty as fuck..looks like a bunch of 5 year olds owned it.. I don't even want to know how much he wants for it rofl.

I'd never buy a vehicle from this guy..lol

Sorry about slight thread jack btw..

my explorer.exe crashes every time i try to open the folder with the pics from my camera, its annoying as shit.

in the mean time, the demension i have to work with beat wise is 14H 42W and 24L.

i got the jeep for $600.

around here, thats a hell of a price. everything in JCMO is retardedly overpriced.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

my truck's a '92 with 245k miles on it, and i haven't had to fix more then a few coolant leaks since i've gotten it.

Point is, mileage don't mean jack squat, and people who won't buy something with mileage are usually the ones who wouldn't be able to fix something if it went wrong anyways. Leave the real deals to us real men who can! haha.

my truck's a '92 with 245k miles on it, and i haven't had to fix more then a few coolant leaks since i've gotten it.

Point is, mileage don't mean jack squat, and people who won't buy something with mileage are usually the ones who wouldn't be able to fix something if it went wrong anyways. Leave the real deals to us real men who can! haha.

x2

my explorer.exe crashes every time i try to open the folder with the pics from my camera, its annoying as shit.

in the mean time, the demension i have to work with beat wise is 14H 42W and 24L.

i got the jeep for $600.

around here, thats a hell of a price. everything in JCMO is retardedly overpriced.

Ouch $600... have you ever heard of ebay motors? autotrader? etc.?

i had about $1k to spend. had to find something that i would like, didnt require major work, and my bitch of a grandmother would approve of.

knock yourself out, heres all of the stuff i had to choose from.

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/search/cta?query=&minAsk=1&maxAsk=1000

im thinking i wanna fix the jeep up and sell it for $1500. idk tho.

i forgot to mention, the jeep is a 4x4

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

i had about $1k to spend. had to find something that i would like, didnt require major work, and my bitch of a grandmother would approve of.

knock yourself out, heres all of the stuff i had to choose from.

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/search/cta?query=&minAsk=1&maxAsk=1000

im thinking i wanna fix the jeep up and sell it for $1500. idk tho.

i forgot to mention, the jeep is a 4x4

I am sort of just messing with you.. it's cool you got it, especially if you'll be happy with it. I just think if you would of looked a tad harder you would of gotten a better deal.

Like this..

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/cto/1803554265.html

You know you want some badass rotors.. do you know how much fun you could of had with these babies?!