ok well i just need to vent.... ok heres the story well i left for d.c. about a 2 weeks ago and so i drop my car off to get wheels and tires put on an stuff well it all was good i get home from d.c. and i dont like how much of a gap there is in between the wheels so i order springs and when they come in my dad goes and drops off my car since i cant drive right now so everything goes good the car looks really good now since its lowered 2inches and got detailed , well the car was suppose to say inside the shop on a lift because its my dads friend and i was gonna pay him extra to do that but my dad took care of it for me. well the ended up not putting it on a lift and putting it right in the front of their parking lot on a busy road over night well the honda key has a key pad with it n i also have a viper alarm , if you dont set the viper one no alarm will go off well they ended up hitting the honda one and not activating the alarm that night or day idk for sure someone broke in it and stole a tv, ipod touch, ipod video, $100 pair of sunglasses, a amp (that i just bought) and some change out of the cup holders well my insurance company said they cant do anything because there is no physical damage to the car and i have a plan that "protects" up to 5,000 in audio stuff. so basically im fucked now and usually my dad pays for most of my stuff because im 16 and dont have a job but this time i paid for it all and everything that they stole i paid for. im so pissed you dont understand

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

ok well i just need to vent.... ok heres the story well i left for d.c. about a 2 weeks ago and so i drop my car off to get wheels and tires put on an stuff well it all was good i get home from d.c. and i dont like how much of a gap there is in between the wheels so i order springs and when they come in my dad goes and drops off my car since i cant drive right now so everything goes good the car looks really good now since its lowered 2inches and got detailed , well the car was suppose to say inside the shop on a lift because its my dads friend and i was gonna pay him extra to do that but my dad took care of it for me. well the ended up not putting it on a lift and putting it right in the front of their parking lot on a busy road over night well the honda key has a key pad with it n i also have a viper alarm , if you dont set the viper one no alarm will go off well they ended up hitting the honda one and not activating the alarm that night or day idk for sure someone broke in it and stole a tv, ipod touch, ipod video, $100 pair of sunglasses, a amp (that i just bought) and some change out of the cup holders well my insurance company said they cant do anything because there is no physical damage to the car and i have a plan that "protects" up to 5,000 in audio stuff. so basically im fucked now and usually my dad pays for most of my stuff because im 16 and dont have a job but this time i paid for it all and everything that they stole i paid for. im so pissed you dont understand

so they stole all the kicker stuff?

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

that sucks man. make the company that had it pay 4 it

2002 ford focus hatch

pioneer DEH-P8400bh

infinity kappa 6.5 components front and rear

XS Power D1200

Shuriken BT-100

audioque 120.4

2 15 inch audioque HDC3 D2

2 audioque 2200d

big 3

mechman 220a alt with external regulator

479-418-3056

I'd be checking which employee has a bunch of audio gear on craigslist in the next few weeks.

so they stole all the kicker stuff?

just one amp because it was on top my box is bolted down through the box with star screws

Edited by zachfowler222

Your 16... be thankful you have a damn car.

i am thankful, but this sucks tell him if shit got stolen you wouldnt be mad/upset

Edited by zachfowler222

just one amp because it was on top my box is bolted down through the box with star screws

dam still that crossing the line gettin ur audio jacked.. i would be on a rampage if my shit go stolen.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

i had a 94 dodge ram that was at a 4x4 shop getting some differential work done. i just bought the truck and didnt have insurance on it or even the title changed yet. they finished it and called me to come get it but i couldnt make it before they closed so the guy said hed put the key under the floor mat and lock the door b/c i had another key. when i got there the truck wasnt. someone broke in popped the ignition and stole it. because the truck was in the shops possession and the work was on paper theyre insurance had to cover it

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719