Derrick was definitly the Spot light of the show.. Chances are if you were not watching the lanes you were either by Derricks ride or in it and that is a fact. One cool note that I did not see posted, There was a guy getting ready to meter his ride and was atleast 20ft away with the TL meter on the dash with the drivers door open and Derrick was bumping a 132 on the other guys dash that was freaking sweet.

Again Nice meeting everyone was a good time.. Thank you guys for holding my Door's and hatch in for the last run through the lane.. Made a good difference. Was metering a 147.5 147.6 when tweaking then went to the Lane and got a 148.2 on a bump at 44hz.. Still got raped in my class though. Placed 5th out of 18 competitors though so I am happy with that.

Ended up cooking one of my 15's on a Demo though.. hmmm what in my future :)

Man, it was awesome hanging out with you and *i wanna say your dad, but shit man, my head has been on fire for the past 2 days *

I know what you CAN do... 2 18 XLs in that bitch though :)

build log please :)

I am going to have to say me and aaron will be doing more shows.. again the teg will sit in the sidelines though, It does its job better there.. LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Man, it was awesome hanging out with you and *i wanna say your dad, but shit man, my head has been on fire for the past 2 days *

I know what you CAN do... 2 18 XLs in that bitch though :)

build log please :)

I am going to have to say me and aaron will be doing more shows.. again the teg will sit in the sidelines though, It does its job better there.. LOL

lol..my Dad.

He is only 4 years older then me.. Jamie was his name. He has help me a lot with use of his gurage and tools and labor. He goes way back in Car audio to the early 80's.

Oh im sorry, lol I am really bad with that, especially ALL the people we met over the last 2 days, and I suck at names anyways.. thats why I was fucked up on it :P My apologizes :)

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Oh im sorry, lol I am really bad with that, especially ALL the people we met over the last 2 days, and I suck at names anyways.. thats why I was fucked up on it :P My apologizes :)

it cool brother :)

Hey Derrick give me a call dude. I got 2 weeks off in June thy is prolly gonna be rebuild time for jeffs truck. Aaron got my number and it's in the slamology thread on like page 16 as well ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

you mean july? Thats going to fucking suck, I am gone the whole first week or 2 on vacation with GF and her parents, and then I am in classes with the military the week after i get back.. maybe i can get out of 1 or the other :)

Team DC Audio

Yea I meant July :P. Just got off the phone with jeffafa, so we will see what happens

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

if derrick can play cd's with 3 18's behind his face. i got 2 words for that MOAAAR POWER!!!!!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Lol @ red navi. I was soo surprised it didn't skip. I was like he must be using his iPod but then someone said he was using a cd and I was like ughhh WTF!!!!

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Yeah, I dont understand how it doesnt skip, I am very impressed with that damn dvd player lol, could be that im using dvd discs instead of regular cds 2

Team DC Audio