i have a fully custom built computer that i put together myself with parts from newegg and my motherboard fried and im buying a new one and i thought about a new video card i have a HD5770 right now but im dying to try out an nvidia card but i dont know if it will be worth spending extra money im not a heavy gamer but when i do i want my games to look very nice and i watch blurays and stuff like that too so if anyone can help me that would be awesome thanks

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

What resolution do you play at? What games do you play?

The 5770 is still a great card and imo it should be more than enough for a casual gamer. I don't think it is worth going nvidia yet.. GF104 might shake things up a bit. The card I would recommend if you are dying for an upgrade is an ATI 5850.

777319156.png

i was originally going to get the 5850 but they were sold out when i built my computer i play at 1920x1200 or whatever a 24" monitor is i coold even get the 5850 and run crossfire

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Could get another 5770 and crossfire it with your first one. Crossfire between a 5850 and 5770 wouldnt work too well.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

• 2 weeks later...

Crossfire some 5770s for sure. That is, if you've got the mobo for it.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Crossfire some 5770s for sure. That is, if you've got the mobo for it.

right now i have an Asrock x58 extreme but that wont last much longer i plan on getting a gigabyte x58 ud7 or an open box asus rampage 3 extreme (only because i can get a good deal on it) normally that mobo is WAY overkill

Yeah...ASUS Rampage and Maximus boards are ****ing awesome. Obviously you'll have NO problem running crossfire on any X58 board though.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

fuck assus.. between myself, friends, and other people we know, we've killed over $10,000 in Assus motherboards.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

fuck assus.. between myself, friends, and other people we know, we've killed over $10,000 in Assus motherboards.

Praise the manufacturers warranty eh?

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.