hey guys my boy made this for me i have the switch one installed now but im going to upgrade mine to his new dial version so it'll be like the XS power VCM but with out the digital display. The switch is like the MLA.

This is for the four pin connector on GM for right now we need a Ford to play with to make sure it works on those and we're working on dodge... Need to get a hold of some parts first

tell me what you think

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

sick. i have two older style one wire ford alt's. i can do some testing if you want lol B)

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

you got some pics of the alt and pin connector?

welcome to last year. i have a thread where i did this. Voltage divider to the sense pin. your amount of drop between the resistors is your gain.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

very interesting, keeping my eye on this thread. have you any plans on selling these? and are you planning on doing any testing on the later model g.m. two pin two wire alt plug? also possibility of any long term effect to stock electrical or alternator?

Edited by jizazz12

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

very interesting, keeping my eye on this thread. have you any plans on selling these? and are you planning on doing any testing on the later model g.m. two pin two wire alt plug? also possibility of any long term effect to stock electrical or alternator?

Same question but for 70 model trucks?

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

yea i can get some made to sell and ill have to look into the older two pin connectors. you got pictures? Also for the long term affect there shouldn't be any dur to Gm components being able to handel high voltage but if your worried the dial model coming next could help keep your worries down

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon