Sundown Audio

RF T1500BD or Stetsom 1K5

lazeris

RF T1500BD or Stetsom 1K5  

50 members have voted

1. 1. RF T1500BD or Stetsom 1K5?

• RF T1500BD
    • Stetsom 1K5

I've never used stetsom amps for large power applications, but I too am curious of there have been any legitimate experiences with these amps.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i vote stetsom, it class D unlike the bd class of the rockfords, so it's more efficent so Stetsom will be my next amp

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

i voted STETSOM and the whole the rf looks better whaaa get the fuck outta here with that its about performance and from wha derrick said i find it all true

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

damn shits goin down here!! but i voted for stestom because they DO NOT FUCK YOUR LEADS. one of my very good friends used to have the 1k and loved it. never had a problem with it (because it was a very clean install and had power to back it up)

anyways i dont dig the looks and im all about looks. but the rf isnt the sexiest amp on the market either... so id go with stestom

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

depends what your gonna use the amp for.

rf does great with impedance rise so music sounds great but cant drop loads for comp.

stetson falls apart after 4 ohm but can wire down to .5 ohm without protection kicking in.

ive ran both. my choice is rf for daily stetsom for numbers.

does the stetsom 1k5 have a fan on it? i honestly cant stand the fan on my 11k2d. so freeking loud.

depends what your gonna use the amp for.

rf does great with impedance rise so music sounds great but cant drop loads for comp.

stetson falls apart after 4 ohm but can wire down to .5 ohm without protection kicking in.

ive ran both. my choice is rf for daily stetsom for numbers.

does the stetsom 1k5 have a fan on it? i honestly cant stand the fan on my 11k2d. so freeking loud.

i dont think youre meant to hear any fans with 11000 watts, lol

i voted STETSOM and the whole the rf looks better whaaa get the fuck outta here with that its about performance and from wha derrick said i find it all true

if it was all only about performance you wouldnt have rims on the ride, or a clean box, or wires run under, or amps mounted. i think it is totally awesome to have something that can be show and have go. no point in being all show no go or all go no show. i love showing my rides off, and the sound system is just one of the things people love about them.

and it still comes down to preference so what i think looks ugly might look good to you.

noones posted anythin about the tinsel leads yet?

now, the people that you hear burn their leads... did you ask them if they were fucking retarded? No probably not, they prob did not Oscope set their gains, they prob just cranked the shit..

Guess what, i tried to fry my leads... didnt happen... and i run the 7k2d... so all you little whiny people complaining about burnt leads, can kiss my ass...seriously...

the only 3 arguements that was even remotely in this thread was

1 price

2 looks

3 the leads...

1 stetsom is cheaper

2 RF looks retarded, stetsom has a simple look, why need to be flashy with a bunch of fake plastic shit around the amp?

3 Im sure if you janked up the fucking gains on any fucking amp you can burn leads or coils... its common fucking sense..

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived