Well now that Apple finally came out and announced the new iPhone, :yahoo: I was wondering if anybody has any thoughts on it. Been a fan ever since the first gen. Owned one since the 3G. My main concern with the new gen/model is the battery life. Cuz I know i do alot with mine through out the day, and I'd be out of luck if I wasn't at home or close to my truck. Especially if it died b/c mine is jailbroke and i have to run blackra1n everytime it completely dies on me. I just hope they addressed that issue with all these new features.

Personally like the dual cams and the led flash.

Multi-tasking is a plus. I kno I love my Multiflow from my jailbrake.

i dont really like how the new one looks imo. im waiting for it to come out so i can buy a 3g for cheap. i had to sell my 3g cuz it i accident upgraded to 3.1.3 (before there was an unlock for it) and i needed money asap for a new phone. missed it since lol. cant wait for them to drop down in value :)

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

ordered a 16gb and a 32. the 16gb will be here tomorrow according to fedex and the 32gb has not shipped yet. :angry:

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

got the 16gb today. shits SOLID

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Guest DC Power Kyle

Love it! Fast, great battery life. Apple nailed it. Cept the cell band problem. :P Honestly not too concerned about the reception problem...

I miss my 3GS. I went with the Moto Droid, its good but not as smooth as the iPhone!! I would of got the iPhone 4 if I was still with ATT. But then again I heard they were going to be charging by the gigabytes!?!?

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980