Resistors That Add Up To 35 Hp **pics**

I had gotton one of those for my 01 ram and all it did was make the check engine light come on....no gains whatsoever....SCAM!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

atleast it wasnt too $$$$... they could have put it in a colorful plastic houseing to make it look important lol, take the shrink wrap off of it and find out what resistor it is inside and go to radio shack and buy a shit load , shrink wrap them in yellow red blue and black and sell them for 3-5 dollars less than the next guy and make yourself some money :D

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

lol....bibby got tha hook up on radio shack stuff, how much for some realistic 12's bro :lol:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

haha, it doesn't work, it's a scam.

Well I got a chance to try it out and it works for me. It doesn't add a million horses to your car, don't get me wrong, but the difference is there. I have a manual transmission,

so it's easy to test out since I know the limitations of my car and my driving style.

How much did you pay for it?

$7.50 ish plus shipping....total $12.50 ish

i bet at least 10 bucks

you would have lost haha

if i were you i would go put your ride on that dyno machine....or whatever you call it......and take it out run it on the machine... then put it back in...and if there is no actual improvement like your saying it is so far..... shit in the box and send it back in :)

I don't have a dyno, but I'm betting it's not a big difference on the dyno.

where does it go in the car?

In a sensor that connects to my air-intake box

I had gotton one of those for my 01 ram and all it did was make the check engine light come on....no gains whatsoever....SCAM!

On the troubleshooting they say that many experience this and it usually goes off after a couple of days of driving. Furthermore loose connections can cause that. But so far everything's working fine for me.

Edited by Dale

i think this is the plain ole resistor that just changes impedance coming from your mass air flow sensor which supposedly just tricks the motor into changing fuel air ratio but i could be mislead and i've never seen them do anything productive.

you're right it's just a resistor, not really a chip like many think. very few people actually see performance gains, and a lot who do just think they do. I guess i kinda lucked out on that one because I know the difference is there.

I ordered a cold-air intake system. That should make a more tangible difference