Sonic Electronix

the guy said he wouldnt send his movers until the money was in the bank. still not sure

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

That is a scam. I got the same thing for the amp I am selling. Was it from a mr thomas for something? I replied and gave them a little peice of my mind.

no its a guy named tim beckwith

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Here is the email he sent me

I really appreciate your response to my email. I want you to consider

it sold, pls do withdraw the advert from CL to avoid disturbance,anyways

I don't have time to come over to take a look because of my

Business but you don't need to bother yourself with the shipment, I'll

take care of that by engaging the services of a mover, hence I'll be

sending a check and it will be delivered to you via United Parcel

Service (UPS), so I'll need you to provide me with the following

information to facilitate the mailing of the check.

Full name to write on the check_____

Home address_________________

City_________________________

State________________________

Zip Code______________________

Mobile #________________________

Note that the payment will be shipped to your address via UPS NEXT DAY

AIR SERVICE and I will like you to know that you will not be

responsible for shipping i will have my mover to come over as soon as

you have cashed the check*

TEAM DC

ill bet you if you do get a check its a fake. you'll deposit it it will clear and then your bank catches it and you are boned. want to bet on it/

dont mean to get off topic/thread jack

you might not know this but ill ask anyways

after the check has been cleared, how would the bank realize after its already gone through?

they clear it to your acct when they present it to the issuing bank you get nailed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i could always cash the check and then deposit it later right?

TEAM DC

trust me just dont bother, its one of the more famous scans for them to do, they always use a excuse such as oh there in florida but they wanna buy things off chicago craigslist, so they send u a check u deposit it then days later ur bank catches it and bam there u just got urself in trouble.

Just wait for someone to respond to it with cash or something, or try to sell the amp on ebay.

another scam is when people say there dad is a truck driver and there gonna be going through ur city.

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

trust me just dont bother, its one of the more famous scans for them to do, they always use a excuse such as oh there in florida but they wanna buy things off chicago craigslist, so they send u a check u deposit it then days later ur bank catches it and bam there u just got urself in trouble.

Just wait for someone to respond to it with cash or something, or try to sell the amp on ebay.

another scam is when people say there dad is a truck driver and there gonna be going through ur city.

yeah i see the whole mover-trucker thing could be like the same thing. but if he said he's local idk.i havent had good luck sellin it so im kinda tempted

TEAM DC

i worked 2 years in the banking industry as a merchant teller and then business banker with wells fargo before becoming a loan officer and senior financial services officer for a local credit union and i can tell you without a doubt that is a scam. here are your scenarios:

the check is a fake so of course the money will clear in your account, you ship the item, then once it has been sent to research it will be found out as a fake if not found out at the institution and the amount deposited into your account will be reversed out. then by that time you would have already taken out the money and shipped an item. then the scammer has your address, name, bank information, and all personal information to attempt fraud.

and if the check is a real check, it is a product of kiting or has a hold placed on the check in which case you wont find out till later at which point the item is already shipped.

seriously. youve been told many times its a scam and yet you keep trying to justify the deal. you have had your advice, do it or dont. but if you do, dont come back here talking about how it was a scam.

i see now you havent had too many hits on selling the amp so i can feel for you, and take back some of the sting originally intended in the statement. seriously dude, its a scam.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?