Beast from the east truck...

i keep hearing this guy isnt a bad dude and i dont think he is....maybe he will come back bigger and better then ever and we can all get past our differences. :drink40:

for the record, he complained of the "smd nuthuggers" always fuckin with him on youtube which made him blow his top, and i understand that.....but i gotta say, i got the same bullshit from the "DH nuthuggers" and they were probably worse. I had and still have nothing to do with these people that harrass other people on youtube IN MY NAME. I dont endorse that.

one thing you should all know, if it didnt come off my fingertips and say "meade916" in front of it, then it wasnt me saying it. I literally have people that hate my guts for no reason other then someone talked some shit to them in a youtube comment and my name got brought up. <_< For some reason, the person on the other end associates that with me and before you know it i get the "call out" video.

anyway i know that DH guy is probably a real nice guy in person and the bullshit video you guys are talking about is water under the bridge.....its not even a factor and i am not angry with him over it anymore at all. Maybe if he is working on something big and crazy, he will come here and show us all the pics and maybe the cool side of his personality......then everything will be all good!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

He is a damn good marketer. I will give him that. Even if he is cocky, I have heard good things about him in person also.

This site is supposed to be about joining bassheads together, even if you dont even have a clue how your system is even set up. I miss seeing his builds to be honest. Interesting fiberglass designs.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i keep hearing this guy isnt a bad dude and i dont think he is....maybe he will come back bigger and better then ever and we can all get past our differences. :drink40:

for the record, he complained of the "smd nuthuggers" always fuckin with him on youtube which made him blow his top, and i understand that.....but i gotta say, i got the same bullshit from the "DH nuthuggers" and they were probably worse. I had and still have nothing to do with these people that harrass other people on youtube IN MY NAME. I dont endorse that.

one thing you should all know, if it didnt come off my fingertips and say "meade916" in front of it, then it wasnt me saying it. I literally have people that hate my guts for no reason other then someone talked some shit to them in a youtube comment and my name got brought up. <_< For some reason, the person on the other end associates that with me and before you know it i get the "call out" video.

anyway i know that DH guy is probably a real nice guy in person and the bullshit video you guys are talking about is water under the bridge.....its not even a factor and i am not angry with him over it anymore at all. Maybe if he is working on something big and crazy, he will come here and show us all the pics and maybe the cool side of his personality......then everything will be all good!

Last I have heard he is out of the game, possibly something small, nothing like the old beast.

And Meade I understand what your saying about people using you name on youtube, but you have to admit there are thousands of post like "Steve meade is louder", "You aint got nothing on steve meade". And steve I have zero problems with you, so dont take this the wrong way, its just the ignorant people on there doing nothing but hating. Some people take some of those youtube comments to heart (I cant see how, but w/e) and I could see how people could get upset always being compared to some one else, and never getting the props they deserve. I think thats how the whole thing started with beast. Once again, I am not speaking for him, just voicing my opinion. He is a good guy in person, I think things just blew up.

And Frankly I am tired of all of NY people having a bad image casted upon us on this site. Some of us do have a attitude to us but for 99% of us we have nothing but love for any and every one.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

the NY Car audio mentality is far different than your avg basshead and you have to admit its far different than anywhere else That i know of except maybe brazil. Every region has their own way of doing things though its just the NYC guys tend to overdue it a bit. does that make sense?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the NY Car audio mentality is far different than your avg basshead and you have to admit its far different than anywhere else That i know of except maybe brazil. Every region has their own way of doing things though its just the NYC guys tend to overdue it a bit. does that make sense?

I agree. I have spent 2 years down here in FL now, and I can see the major difference, but please understand. We'll call some one out, talk trash, but at the end of the day everything is cool. Its just the way we go about it. But like I said 99% of us have nothing but love for everyone.

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

I spoke to him yesterday and is going to come out with something alot bigger with way less custom, will be focused on music only. I tried to get him to tell me about it but doesn't really want to discuss it. He tried to sign in but was banned from what he told me. Hopefully he'll tell me something soon

if he was banned let him back on I can understand the call out if you get shit from people using steves name like idiots will do livin there life through yours goes both ways but Id like to see picts of his new ride I liked the beast it was cool lookin and I liked the layout :good:

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Archived