Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

so i went to the shop and put my maxxlink in as a line driver. i was able to turn down the gains on the amps which is nice but my score didnt go up it actually went down but i think it has to do with the vehicle loosening up from all the stupid ammount of low end bass it has. snapped the center roof brace so the roof in the middle has at least 4" of throw on it up and down. im sure that by itself is hurting me. but like i said it was built for demo's so the numbers arent too important. its only for those who care about them thats why they are being posted.

so i decided to see between what frequency range i was actually doing over a 150. needless to say im VERY VERY pleased.

22hz :)

80f4af34.jpg

ALL THE WAY UP TO

58hz :)

b7d91c4d.jpg

oooooo soo close to being able to do over 150 from 20 to 60. maybe with some modification and stuff i will be able too :) thats my new goal. not seeing how loud i can get it but how loud for the most frequencies

WOOT

oh and got bored

in the box

738435f9.jpg

keep in mind all these scores are sealed on the dash. db drag style is the only true way to meter haha

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Nice numbers! You gonna re-enforce the roof before it rips? lol. I like your new challenge. Keeps the game more 'interesting'.

Very nice all around. Jacob is making it soo tempting to buy more CA stuff, but I must wait until my house is built and moved in. Wife would frikken flip haha

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

damn. i shoulda just said good job and wish mine did numbers like that!

but instead i have to point out that you have 48 10s! and 12 10s would do what this does. I actually expected devestation from this vehicle! so dont get upset because of my expectations! i expect car audio to sound and perform as well as it looks! and this looks like it should be the loudest vehicle on the planet!

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

^gtfo at OP badass build man sundown for the win get the subs lined out, and get the roof flex solid should be g2g

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

but instead i have to point out that you have 48 10s! and 12 10s would do what this does. I actually expected devestation from this vehicle! so dont get upset because of my expectations! i expect car audio to sound and perform as well as it looks! and this looks like it should be the loudest vehicle on the planet!

you still never answered my question

but honestly i dont mind negative comments if they make sense and have some kind of thought behind them. lots of equipment does not mean shit when it comes to numbers if thats the case i would buy a bunch of 20 dollar subs and do 190 db. thats just not the case. im not even looking to do 160 at 30hz for the simple fact it would destroy my truck. hell where its at now is starting to do it as well.

you should sit back and read RAY's post a few posts back. he is a man that understands how stereos work obviously you have no clue.

GTFO, like its already been said. Read Ray's post.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!!!!!!!!

gtfo noob.

i built mine for music as well and i do a 158+ sealed on the glass! and i have a wicked wind machine! i mean you tell me if this looks like something thats on a jacked up audiocontrol! i mean after all..... USACI USES THE TERMLAB AS THEIR OFFICIAL METER.

^^^ That vid showing the 166.2 (the score you brag about in your sig) is an AudioControl meter with the gain jacked up. Funny how you leave the details about how you got that score out of your sig. My Explorer does over a 160 on the Audio Control with a street C style setup (2 15"s no-wall off only 3kw all in the cargo area). Bragging about outlaw AC scores will only get you laughed at, especially when you try to use them to compare to legal dB Drag scores. No doubt Hank's truck would be at or very close to a 160 outlaw and he would be doing it 10hz+ lower than you.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg