Where in the sam hell can you find 8" aeros??

I ask because this build is badd ass i love that huge aero!

Edited by bcpballer64

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Definitly would like to see a video. If you ever decide to sell those 15's let me know please.

Vids please

i didn't make the aero..look up amartin_72 on caraudio.com. here's the link to his thread..http://www.caraudio.com/forum/car-audio-classifieds/471147-8x20-flared-ports-new-big-raduis.html

18inchjeepin had a couple for sale too on the caraudio forum

(tell em beatnbronco sent you if you don't mind so maybe i can get a discount in the future)..aero plus shipping was $58 but if you post a WTB thread for an 8" aero on CACO and caraudio you'll get bites..i had a few other offers for some used ones in great shape but the owners were out of town for the holiday and i couldn't wait..back last month i tried to post a forsale thread on here for the power dvc's in the pics but i didn't have a high enough post count so i'm trying to sell a couple Diamond 12's right now to get the $250 i need to recone these 15's with TRF parts..if anybody can help i would be very greatful..i'll get a vid in a sec and get another one after the recones..

GABOYZSPLLOWRESblue-1.png