Sonic Electronix

This thread is still on full blast! :popcorn:

hahha i didint know that so many people would give me so much shit about this lol

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

hahha i didint know that so many people would give me so much shit about this lol

btw dude instead of doing three different post you can mutli quote people....

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

yes i clicked the link i know for damn fact that its hitting around 140 if not 138 look at bnxs post he said he heard my car and he agrees that it sounds like 140 and some others agree as well

Are you really this stupid? So now, not only are you going off a very wrong dB meter, but you're also saying your earometer dB meter is also telling you you did a 140?

lol.

thats funny cuz i just graduated from high school lol

here why i think ya'll should chill out on him lol he is young and into audio and is here to learn too which is a good thing right? and ill go out on a limb by saying this was prob the first time being on a meter? if so i young dud like that on being on this site is just proud of himself and though he would get some kinda approval, or thunbs up from the SMD homies. we all been his age and been at the point he is at, but have grown and learned this abouth alot more. so if he is doing a 140 on a xmeter then hey let the guy be happy and proud for a bit. he can and might go big in the future so why not show some support instead of making him feel bad for even sharing his score? yeah yeah i prob sound old and a corny mofo but shit i didnt have any support in this growing up and took me IMO too damn long to get to where im at with my sounds. all these other damn people on here like 18-23 doin high numbers lol (just giving shit there cuz im still tryin to get kinda loud lol) ok end of my lil rant and now im off to do some hardcore chillin lol be easy ya'll :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

7 pages of yall bashing him for praising a meter thats not a TL and the score he got. grats on bein trolled lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

here why i think ya'll should chill out on him lol he is young and into audio and is here to learn too which is a good thing right? and ill go out on a limb by saying this was prob the first time being on a meter? if so i young dud like that on being on this site is just proud of himself and though he would get some kinda approval, or thunbs up from the SMD homies. we all been his age and been at the point he is at, but have grown and learned this abouth alot more. so if he is doing a 140 on a xmeter then hey let the guy be happy and proud for a bit. he can and might go big in the future so why not show some support instead of making him feel bad for even sharing his score? yeah yeah i prob sound old and a corny mofo but shit i didnt have any support in this growing up and took me IMO too damn long to get to where im at with my sounds. all these other damn people on here like 18-23 doin high numbers lol (just giving shit there cuz im still tryin to get kinda loud lol) ok end of my lil rant and now im off to do some hardcore chillin lol be easy ya'll :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

you kinda got a point BUT he is taking this waayyy to far! we already showed him proof that he is NOT doing a 140 and he says that he still is doing a 140 because his ear says it is :lol:

and dont pull the younging shiz man, it gets old... theres a 16 year old kid doing a pretty big build and im also 16, so i dont think age really matters 8)

just like i said before... if hes happy with his "140" then be happy man and congrats... glad you love your system, and your numbers.

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

No one is bashing him. We're not trying to be dicks to him either, cracker. We're simply trying to tell him that he isn't really hitting a 140, but he insists on arguing with everyone instead of accepting the facts. If he's young, that means he's less knowledgeable, and that's even more of a reason to accept what we're all telling him.

Good for him if he wants to continue believing he did a 140. Denial is a sweet thing.

7 pages of yall bashing him for praising a meter thats not a TL and the score he got. grats on bein trolled lol

*sigh* Is it a shame I knew that when I first ran across the thread? Then I clicked into it and all that went out the window.

Regardless, this thread is pointless, and I think it should be locked.

duty_calls.png

/BJD3

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

*sigh* Is it a shame I knew that when I first ran across the thread? Then I clicked into it and all that went out the window.

Regardless, this thread is pointless, and I think it should be locked.

duty_calls.png

/BJD3

i just redid the thread so i wont sound like such a dumbass lol

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Archived