DD/Crescendo Civic Build (UPDATE)

Where is here. And have to have them for Bass Race its required. They would also be on a toggle switch.

:orly3:

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Where is here. And have to have them for Bass Race its required. They would also be on a toggle switch.

lots of ppl on here dont like it, nobody wants to hear YOUR music. keep in inside your car unless youre just trying to piss ppl of when you drive down the road. and they are not required on the outside of your car for bass race, and there is no point to putting that many so you can hear it for bass race, you have 2 15s. you could have 2 door speakers on amp power and you would be able to hear it for bass race

Sry meant Bass Boxing vocal have to be audible outside the car at all times. Read the rules been Bass boxing for 6 years I know what Im talking about.

Wont your doors be open?

Wow yall just jump on everyone that gets on here don't you. The car is being built as a Bass Race, Bass Boxing and show vehicle for my shop. The vocal have to be clearly audible out side the car at all time during bass boxing it in the rule s and when you have 4+ layers of sound deading on outside and inside panels of your car its hard to hear the vocals outside the car.

Wow yall just jump on everyone that gets on here don't you. The car is being built as a Bass Race, Bass Boxing and show vehicle for my shop. The vocal have to be clearly audible out side the car at all time during bass boxing it in the rule s and when you have 4+ layers of sound deading on outside and inside panels of your car its hard to hear the vocals outside the car.

why is it only getting 2 15s if your building it for a comp/show car

Archived