i dont realy watch this show but my dad said last time he saw phil he knew he was on his way out he said he was really pale.

ive been on boats since i was 8 months old worked with my dad on his boat til i was 21 now run my own its a different life and its hard on your family but its the best thing ive ever done its not work to me. when i left last year my wife was just starting to show when i got back she had our daughter a month later. ive seen my dad break most of his ribs and keep working through it more than once but its catching up to him now. ive had fingers nearly cut off hit in the head with crane hooks etc. but its worth it imo

this thread has sparked my interest and im gonna try to watch this episode sometime

dude I cant help but think you are a little off your rocker to do this stuff. lol All the respect in the world though. I certainly could not ever imagine leaving my family and going out in some of the stuff you face for months at a time.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 2 months later...

Link

So not worth watching the show anymore

"Deadliest Catch" stars quit Discovery show

Capts. Johnathan and Andy Hillstrand -- who were sued earlier this month by Discovery for allegedly not performing work on a planned spinoff special -- as well as Capt. Sig Hansen, said in a statement Tuesday that they were "unable" to continue on the series due to the litigation.

Link

So not worth watching the show anymore

"Deadliest Catch" stars quit Discovery show

[/color]Capts. Johnathan and Andy Hillstrand] -- who were sued earlier this month by Discovery for allegedly not performing work on a planned spinoff special -- as well as Capt. Sig Hansen], said in a statement Tuesday that they were "unable" to continue on the series due to the litigation.

Saw that yesterday, and it disappoints me. Discovery had such a great thing, and they took it one step too far...oh well, their loss. I'm pretty sure the other captains will drop out with them. Sad to see them all go.

POTATO!

Definitely wont be worth watching anymore...I cant stand Capt. Keith on the Wizard...that guy is such a BITCH.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

i think everyone has said fuck it and quit as well

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived