Tommy McKinnie "King of bass" rippin heads all last weekend at Scrapin 2010

fuck that bro im building the "AM from bladeice" killer next!!! and im gonna make a vid calling you out! :drink40: :drink40:

haha lol

Steve building a Astro.. I'd be suprised if you dont do that once in your lifetime!

doooo it already!! B)

www.BladeICE.com

UK/European Distributors

Ascendant Audio

Fi Car Audio

XS Power

KnuKonceptz.co.uk

Facebook

Youtube Channel

Guest Atomic

Honestly, I'd rather roll out with Meade in his Tahoe, vs that Van. No disrespect to Corey, but Meades looks 100X better and damn near as loud.

Just curious Doug118, who do you think on here is gonna take away Tommys crown? And, isnt that what its all about, competition. FUN

Steve Meade?

IMO, the "Steve Meade Killer" comments are more directed to the youtube fans who bumrush EVERY. OTHER. VIDEO. pertaining to car audio and compare that system to Meade's. I don't know if it's because that's the only system they know of so it's their only frame of reference, but it definitely gets old. You can go watch vids of Steve Mick, singaboy311, JP, KOB, and so on and see all the little cheerleaders pop up to talk trash/say Meade is the best.

Yeah it sucks that Meade's name is out there in a bad light, but that falls on the fans who start shit as much as it falls on people like Tommy. As said though I think it's more directed at the fans and not Steve himself.

Just my take on things.

seems to me like if the goal is to get more hits on your page, you might want to get with me and be cool about it - not call me out or use my name for some cheap hits. It looks like, in my opinion, they are just joking around...but then again, i dont know them like that. I didnt exactly see JP standing up for anyone. Thats just his personality though. He lets someone say something about me and thinks its funny - then uses my name in all the video tags.......and then, has the nerve to put it up on MY site.

im still trying to decide if im going to leave that shit up. If your gonna make video's and stir up some shit in my name, maybe you should go post them somewhere else, perhaps your own website.

a note to others that have accomplished a lot in the car audio world and dont have much internet recognition - i am sorry my site blew up and my name got bigger then it was supposed to. I feel have demonstrated over the years that if you are a player in the game that is NOT getting the recognition you deserve online, i will bring you into my world and boost you up (if you choose to be part of whats going on around here.) I always give credit where credit is due.

Now for the stupid ass Tommie Vs Steve bullshit - everyone knows a 2 seater truck with a wall and 24 woofers SHOULD BE much louder then mine......some are some arent. Tommies is. We all know that. I am not sure i understand why that is even an issue here.

I got a great idea though, maybe i can get the same truck, call him (Tommy) and get his box design info, you know be all cool to him......then have someone, possibly one of his friends, BUILD ME almost the same system and make it almost as loud. Then, once i have completely bitten his style, i can run around and make youtube video's calling myself the Tommy killer. LOL.

Just got home and saw this^^^^ Major lulz! He ethered you JP ......lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

I don't see why people keep comparing Steve and Tommy. Steve has a NON WALLED "Daily" setup. Tommy has a Walled setup. They are both great in the bass world, but different. The guy with the van is in the same boat, The fact that Steve is ALMOST as loud as walled setup's is SIC, Now imagine if he walled something off....

he did

the caddy

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

IMO, the "Steve Meade Killer" comments are more directed to the youtube fans who bumrush EVERY. OTHER. VIDEO. pertaining to car audio and compare that system to Meade's. I don't know if it's because that's the only system they know of so it's their only frame of reference, but it definitely gets old. You can go watch vids of Steve Mick, singaboy311, JP, KOB, and so on and see all the little cheerleaders pop up to talk trash/say Meade is the best.

Yeah it sucks that Meade's name is out there in a bad light, but that falls on the fans who start shit as much as it falls on people like Tommy. As said though I think it's more directed at the fans and not Steve himself.

Just my take on things.

welcome to youtube. I get my ass tore to shreds EVERY SINGLE DAY, ALL DAY LONG just as much as i get tons of love. Thats what happens with a very big youtube channel like mine. I get the EXACT SAME THING from THEIR LITTLE CHEERLEADERS too. Dont think they have them? think again. Its just as bad my direction........but I didnt make a video calling builders like mick, singa or KOB out......or even buyers like JP after reading them. I hate the things they say too and i get it 1000 times worse then all you guys put together, trust me on that.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

what kinda mids n highs does tommy run?

in some vids i see of his they seem to have pritty good sq and get loud as shit

they are whip audio,they are the loudest,cleanest sounding mids ive ever heard,no component set will ever compare to them,im sure its all about the install,but they scream so loud and clear its unreal..ill be trashing my components soon enough

Im 99% sure they were whip audio, but they could be o2.

you are correct

Just my take on things.

thats all it is,he knew the cheereleaders would get riled up over it and start running off at the mouth lol,wasnt ever directed to meade i dont think (cause he has no control over them),its just a joke,maybe its hard to see over the net or in a video,i never expected meade to get his feelings hurt over something tommy said jokingly.

Archived