Crazy steeringwheel flex @ 20hz, 2 DDZ9518`s

at 20 hz we should hear some serious wind and outer flexing shouldnt we? never gone that low :pardon:

Not hear something, he used highspeed camera, and it doesn't records sound. :drinks:

BUt i don't know if it's true... :peepwall:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

at 20 hz we should hear some serious wind and outer flexing shouldnt we? never gone that low :pardon:

high speed cameras dont record sound...no point. why do you think mythbuster's high speed cameras never have sound?

edit: also i dont know why the fuck everyone is calling bullshit on this. since when can 18's NOT flex steering wheels. shit my 2 12's can flex my steering wheel just not as violent as that.

high speed cameras dont record sound...no point. why do you think mythbuster's high speed cameras never have sound?

edit: also i dont know why the fuck everyone is calling bullshit on this. since when can 18's NOT flex steering wheels. shit my 2 12's can flex my steering wheel just not as violent as that.

Look at the video again nothing else is moving just the steering wheel and the camera seems to be moving along with the steering wheel looking like it was 2 pictures put together and animated. And the mirrors aren't moving either or seat covers...

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

never knew high speed cameras didnt have sound, i thought he as sayin it was no sound cause it was 20hz

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Like already mentioned, not even the mirrors are moving. It is fake and you might as well just admit it. A mirror is gonna move before the steering wheel is lol. A+ subs, F for video effort

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

Archived