wow bro!! I'm going to do the same as Gary.. but I commend you for staying so strong through it

congrats on your son :)

and good luck to you on your new build! I'm always around if you need help or just someone to hang around while you are working lol

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Dude this sucks. this is one of my all time favorite trucks, i hope the guy/guys get what they asked for (an ass beating). I'll keep a look out, i think one of my neighbors runs a chop shop sorta thing if i see something i'll let ya know.

-Kasey

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

You guys are all such great people to have around!! Absolutely LOVE this family...forum! Just knowing I have you guys, no longer worried about my truck. Can and will be replaced.... Bigger, better, badder, etc!!!!

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

And updates here at the hospital....Jaiden Matthew was born yesterday at 12:27, 9lbs 1oz, and 21" long:) tons of dark hair, great temperament already. Just a cool kid. Will have his own SMD account as soon as we get home to a desktop. Would post pics, but not sure how to on this iPhone.....

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

congratulations on the son :drink40: ........................................dont trip on the truck ....after insurance do there thing ..think of it a reason for a rebuild...

2 12" Jeff Vue Customs
1 set MB Quart FSB 216 in doors
1 American Bass 100.1 on sub
1 Hertz EP2 on doors
JVC deck IPOD control
Stock 105 amp alt
DD-1
big 3
new build in Chevy caviler http://www.stevemead...chevy-cavalier/

last set up in the ZX2 http://www.stevemead...-current-build/

old build log http://www.stevemead...-1998-ford-zx2/

Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, debt is the money of slaves. Just my .02c

that shop needs keep those doors open so they have to charge for it

if people think 10k is a lot then they should get into other hobbies.. like masturbating, cause any hobby cost money to maintain

Lol no, I'm smarter than that bro haha. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice..............go fuck yourself lol

Damn Matt, sorry to hear about the truck man. I've had a vehicle stolen before, one that put put alot of money, blood, sweat and tears into so I know the feeling. But I had to bend over and take it like a champ cause I only had liability insurance coverage on it. Yeah, not fun.

But on a brighter note, you've been blessed with the greatest gift/blessing known to man, the birth of a child. Congratulations man!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

thanks to all of you guys, was able to get over the thought of this truck situation, and focus on the newest part of my world!!!

fellow SMD family, meet Jaiden Matthew MacDonald.

2e632200.jpg

aff2dba2.jpg

He's going to have his own build log here, a couple years from now, but on here for sure.

and RickyFriery97, looking into his eyes, and with a text from my insurance, I am inspired to get the next one going soon. truck will be a big block short bed 1968 c10. will be a blowthrough, probably same system, but tons of glass work:) remote air ride, 24's in the rear and 22's in the front, 2-tone pearl white, not sure on the top color yet....grey leather buckets, this will be his truck when done, so now to get her going.....still mine for 16 years....lol

7" BDS HC lift kit

tablet in lieu of deck

4 Alpine type r 10's

2 brutus brx5000.5's

Archived