nice, nice

how big is the box?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

i aint resizing shit, get a faster internet

Could be a bit nicer since the pictures go off the screen and my net is 15 down those pictures didn't slow shit down.

And before you say get a bigger screen I'm running 1680x1050.

Rest In Peace mother.

January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/

I don't want to come off as a dick but there is no such thing as sponsorships nowadays and I think you will burn shit up real quick. I hope you have dual 300a Alts chillin in there to feed those amps at .25 ohm. Also, why wire it that low when you dont know how much rise you are going to have? What if you don't have any? What about batteries? At 16.5v you will boil 12v bats so I hope you have a ton of 14v ones lined up. Are you stepping down the voltage to the car? Damn dude I want moar information!! Do it right the first time I'm tuned in for sure

OK, listen to your self! Keep it a daily driver and stay away from 18v and. .25 ohm because you will only burn shit up. (If you have 16v bats your charging them at 18v right?). Also unless those four woofers are played by those two amps in the box mentioned for your car the rise could be completely different! Don't focus on total Watts think about efficiency. If I were in your position I would get one beast 300+A alt and run those amps toned Down at 1ohm for aprox total Watts in the 5-6k of clean power with tons of head room then work your way up from there as you see fit. I really do not want to see over 1000a of draw driving down the street, that will get ugly fast

OK, listen to your self! Keep it a daily driver and stay away from 18v and. .25 ohm because you will only burn shit up. (If you have 16v bats your charging them at 18v right?). Also unless those four woofers are played by those two amps in the box mentioned for your car the rise could be completely different! Don't focus on total Watts think about efficiency. If I were in your position I would get one beast 300+A alt and run those amps toned Down at 1ohm for aprox total Watts in the 5-6k of clean power with tons of head room then work your way up from there as you see fit. I really do not want to see over 1000a of draw driving down the street, that will get ugly fast

amen

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

x2 :drinks::good:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

drew thats why im gonna use a switch on the remote line to turn one amp off and i guess i should use some 14v instead of 16v batts as you suggested

why you already have about 8 16v batteries you stated above. unless your made of cash 8 16v batts are a stack of cash where im from.

Also sponsorships arent a thing of the past, and are honestly still pretty easy to get as long as your not a complete moron about it. I honestly dont see a company sponsoring a guy with AK's track record either, but i wont say its impossible, someone buying somethign for cost is better then nobody buying anything at all :)

Archived