Sonic Electronix

Does the amp affect sound quality?

I really haven't heared a difference between silver cables and normal cables.(and i can hear quite good. :ehh: )

I do hear a difference in some RCA's, but that the difference between expensive ones and cheap ones.

But i have never heared a difference in power cables and certainly not in a car.

REally if u can hear the difference between different power cables, then u must hear better then measering equipment. ;)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

GO WITH A ROCKFORD T400.4..RELIABLE PRICED GOOD AND SOUND/WORK GREAT!! I LOVE MINE I GOT TWO RUNNING FOUR 4 INCH COMPS,FOUR 6.5 DRIVERS, FOUR 1INCH TWEETS..ALL ROCKFORD COMPS..THOSE AMPS WORK WONDERS!!!

i can tell the difference between shit power wire and good, hell even a secondary battery with a mids n highs amp makes a difference as well and i know from experience in my own setup

if power wire had no affect in sound quality or w/e u will, why do car audio people always want the best cables?

i can tell the difference between ofc and cca, just the difference in current flow helps bring down the thd of a amp because if its trying to pull more current that aint going threw certain cables then the thd has to go up tis how distortion comes to be about

why do u think sq setups still use caps or either multi batteries?

this is like the whole jl audio dispute people have

u can get better for cheaper yes, but some stuff is better than others, like ray said, you have to pay to play

im not saying in loudness with bass but im sq with mids n highs, even when i have my other battery in with just a 300w mids n highs amp with 0guage to 4guage going to it it still sounds better and louder with more power, hince the difference in cables, you do get what u pay for in this hobbie, even if its a good deal

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I really haven't heared a difference between silver cables and normal cables.(and i can hear quite good. :ehh: )

I do hear a difference in some RCA's, but that the difference between expensive ones and cheap ones.

But i have never heared a difference in power cables and certainly not in a car.

REally if u can hear the difference between different power cables, then u must hear better then measering equipment. ;)

What did I say about power cables?

You posted the article about rca's and speaker cable.

But then yourself said that you can hear a difference, between cheap and good ones.

So now your backtrackin?

And it's heard and measuring. Just a FYI

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

How long an amp is bias'ed to 1 side, quality of all switching components

hell even basics like slew rates make a big difference.

.....wut?

Hell yes......i switched from a Audiopipe 3K to a Sundown 3500 and noticed a HUGE difference in SQ

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

i went from rockford to crescendo and the diff in sound quality is insane. crescendo ftw

orly?

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Archived