For those with ddmtuning hids... how are they holding up?

mine are awesome :) they look great and have really good output. i put them in my moms car too

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

I have 55w 6k's for about... 7-8 months now. Still working great. Make sure you talk to DDM before buying. Them fools are always on backorder.

I get a pic of the difference, its actually pretty significant, 10000k are garbage, they are worse to drive with in the dark then stock halogens... I live in WV so only the main roads have streetlights and the backroads have none, take a backroad on a rainy night with 35w 10000k and let me know how you like them lol... Goodluck getting home.

Yeah with the 35w HIDS...the 55w 10ks almost wash out all the blue. My 10ks are prolly whiter than 35w 8ks.

<u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u>

Systemless.

<u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u>

DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.

I have 55w 6k's for about... 7-8 months now. Still working great. Make sure you talk to DDM before buying. Them fools are always on backorder.

That's what I ordered.. 55w 6k's :D and I emailed them one day and they said that all bulbs were in stock, then next day I ordered. They shipped same day and they are already 100miles away from ddm :)

Last few post kindda making me regret getting 6k with 55w lol.. I might have to get those "replacement" 8k bulbs rofl

Thanks all :D Hopefully mine work just as well.

Fuck fedex, though. From San Diego to Bloomington, CA ~100miles took 9 hours.. not too happy about that.. but whatever.

Bloomington, CA to Olive Branch, MS ~1900 miles took 36 hours.. longer than it should have but whatever, again.

Olive Branch, MS to my house (~800 miles) is suppose to take 4 days? (Lights are suppose to get here on 14th) wtf is that shit? Damnit.. I need them now! These bitches better be here at like 10 am on the 14th not any of that 7pm shit..

I should of paid the extra $12 for 2 day delivery and had them today.. but I didn't have enough $ in my bank account lols :( ..and I'm too cheap even if I did

Update from last post:

It said I would get an update of where they were on July 11, but I didn't get any updates, none on the 12th either.. within the past 5 hours though I did get an update (it says it's from the 11th, wtf?)

They went to Charlotte, NC after Olive Branch, MS ~600 miles took 12 hours

No more updates but still ~550 miles to my house.. cmon fedex, cmon!

Damn fedex is really taking their time.

Here is mine DDM 12000k 55 Watt no problems at all...i just got flipped off by some some little bitch while going to work but other than that all good.

Thanks for the pics :D

Those .. are 12000k? Mine are going to be like stock halogen color rofl.. those don't have any blue :|

Archived