n8ball2013 Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 Fuck fedex, seriously! It seems as though they took 2-3 extra days than they had to.. my lights are suppose to come today, and it says they will. UPS truck went by over an hour ago, mail came an hour ago.. wayyy early.. but no fucking fedex truck! !! its just the opposite here. fedex comes at like 11 mail around noon and then the ups comes around 6 THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
somerandomguy Posted July 14, 2010 Author Report Posted July 14, 2010 its just the opposite here. fedex comes at like 11 mail around noon and then the ups comes around 6 That's how it normally is.. well, mail comes around noon, ups around 5 or 6.. fedex around 11 or noon. Watch fedex come today at 6:45..
n8ball2013 Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 they take all of twenty minutes to put in so dont sweat it. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
somerandomguy Posted July 14, 2010 Author Report Posted July 14, 2010 they take all of twenty minutes to put in so dont sweat it. More like 10 but I know Just saw a fedex truck.. but it went on a "side" road.. which kind of leads away from my house so I dunno.. nothing on my door saying they tried to deliver..
STR8BLaZiN Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 You'll like em tho.. I've had mine for over 8 months with no issues at all.. before that, I had a $200 set that went out on me by the 4th month.. Team Bass Hz - Louder. Lower. - Team SoCal SPL 2010 West Coast Regional 130-139.9 Bass Race CHAMP
somerandomguy Posted July 14, 2010 Author Report Posted July 14, 2010 this is fucking bullshit.. the truck went in front of my house, but went right on by. I want to go to bed, but it says signature required.. damnit.
BeatBox Posted July 14, 2010 Report Posted July 14, 2010 ...i just got flipped off by some some little bitch while going to work but other than that all good. i got yelled at, at walmart by some ol lady saying my music was too loud
somerandomguy Posted July 14, 2010 Author Report Posted July 14, 2010 Seriously, fedex? They came at 6 (95 mins ago - at least that's what the door tag thing says, but the site says 6:16). I however, was asleep as I went to sleep at 2 because I was just too tired to wait up for them. I knew this was going to happen, if you look back on like the 2nd page, I predicted they'd do this (come really late). *sigh* guess I'll have to sleep as much as I can tomorrow then wait all day tomorrow..
mantz88 Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 You should be able to sign the door notice and they will leave it. 2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL 1 Sundown SAZ-3500 2003 Yukon build
somerandomguy Posted July 15, 2010 Author Report Posted July 15, 2010 You should be able to sign the door notice and they will leave it. nope, the box beside "a signature is required in person" is checked, then there is another box below it also checked "Shipper requests direct signature option" I thought about going and picking it up at fedex, but I can't seem to figure out how to tell them I want to do that.. if I call fedex directly, it's recordings and doesn't have any option like this, and if I call my "local" (20 miles away.. but that's where my lights are) fedex I can't find their number and it's not even listed on fedex's site.. just has listings for other places where you can drop off your fedex packages.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.