mantz88 Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 Well shit. They sent mine usps I didnt even have to sign for them. 2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL 1 Sundown SAZ-3500 2003 Yukon build
somerandomguy Posted July 15, 2010 Author Report Posted July 15, 2010 Well shit. They sent mine usps I didnt even have to sign for them. lucky, lol. They would of probably been here like Monday then lol
mantz88 Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 Ya but I did have to wait the dreaded month for backorder. I kinda forgot about them then one day there was a big package in the mail.lol 2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL 1 Sundown SAZ-3500 2003 Yukon build
Beanz Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 all right man i might get mine tomorrow i hope lol That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
somerandomguy Posted July 15, 2010 Author Report Posted July 15, 2010 all right man i might get mine tomorrow i hope lol *I think* they are out of 35w ballast right now, but I'm not completely sure. I was just looking around on their site and was looking at the bmw projectors and it said they are out of 35w ballast, I would think these are the same ballast as the ones they ship with just hid kits but I'm not sure, so you might want to call or email them if you want 35w. I'm going to go back to bed so I can be up ..I guess.
somerandomguy Posted July 15, 2010 Author Report Posted July 15, 2010 Just got my babies at 11:45.. phew. Thanks fedex for coming a lot sooner than yesterday, would of been nice of you to come before noon yesterday, though. Still mad at you. They better not be broke because you dropped them (box doesn't look to have been dropped but never know) Be back shortly with pics, although it's day out obviously do more pics later
Kryptic Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 8k 55w Headlights and Fog Lights from within the truck! 8k 55w Headlights and Fog Lights about 4 houses down the road Side View Front View Picture with the iphone Another Front view
somerandomguy Posted July 15, 2010 Author Report Posted July 15, 2010 Wow.. did that really take me 90 minutes? lol Okay, so good news.. and bad news. They work.. kind of. One side works fine, but the other does nothing. Switched ballasts, same thing, switch bulbs, same thing. Hmm.. so that means that it has to be the harness.. but luckily, I have 2 other harnesses (they are all identical) except one is broke because I just ripped it out of the car as I was pissed when the old hids fucked up. So I put in the other harness that I had and the bulbs (both sides) work perfect. So the ddm harness has something wrong with it on the side that you connect to the battery. I plugged their harness back in to make sure I had it right and didn't have anything loose or anything and the same thing happened, so right now I have my old harness plugged in (and it works fine).. Should I worry about returning the harness? I mean.. do I really need an extra? If you return something like this, don't you have to pay for shipping (to them, at least?) Which would probably be like $5-$10 and a new harness is only like $20 .. o.O I can't get a good picture right now, too bright out and I don't even have a semi dark place to go. So, tonight
Kryptic Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 YEah you do have to pay shipping. i had to ship bulbs back because i got h13 and not h13 hi low .. to return was $5.96 shipping... so i mean is it worth it? thats your call really... Im sure you will like them... I love mine
n8ball2013 Posted July 15, 2010 Report Posted July 15, 2010 to me they are disposable. they are so cheap if they mess up ill just buy a new one. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.