GRITS Posted July 7, 2010 Report Posted July 7, 2010 Yall love them might as well help keep them healthy..... remind the women in your life!!!! Feel Your Boobies campaign focused on our mission of utilizing unexpected and unconventional methods to remind young women to "feel their boobies".What exactly does unexpected mean? Well, it means you probably won't see a "feel your boobies" brochure at the doctor's office…but you sure as heck might pass the Boobies Bus® on the freeway, or you might be laying at the beach and see an airplane towing a banner with our logo during our Boobies @ the Beach promotion, or, if you're on Facebook, you just might be lucky enough to claim a free car magnet or sticker. "Feel Your Boobies" may seem simply like a fun and provocative slogan, but it's really our way of asking "Are You Doing It?"® – well….are you? Feel Your Boobies website FYB Facebook
GRITS Posted July 7, 2010 Author Report Posted July 7, 2010 Edited cause that comment no longer needed
jmitch Posted July 7, 2010 Report Posted July 7, 2010 Sweet i like touching boobies I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.
roscoe1129 Posted July 7, 2010 Report Posted July 7, 2010 Just felt mine ;D Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer Scientia est Vox "In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti" DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!! SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER
GRITS Posted July 7, 2010 Author Report Posted July 7, 2010 Whether you guys realize it or not; yall will probably notice changes or lumps in your womans breast before we will. Why cause yall are always going for them. So make it a habit during foreplay, spend a lil extra time with the girls. Not only will it more than likely increase your womans or (womens) arousal, you can also play a big role in saving her life. Goes for guys too!!!
Forevrbumpn Posted July 8, 2010 Report Posted July 8, 2010 I will feel mine when she gets home, circles, squeezes, and lifts I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
GRITS Posted July 8, 2010 Author Report Posted July 8, 2010 I will feel mine when she gets home, circles, squeezes, and lifts Don't squeeze the girls LOL I know you older guys on here pretty much know the basics of this. The reason for me starting this thread is there is quite a few younger guys on here teens - twenties; this is mainly geared towards them. Breast cancer doesnt just happen to the older generation, it can happen to anyone at any age. This is especially important if she has a family history of breast cancer Mom, Sister, Aunt. Use the pads of your fingers Press firmly (Not hard & Don't smush) Don't leave out the collarbone and underarm areas What to Look for : Lumps or thickening (a lot of women even younger teens have cystic breast aka lumpy boobs) what you really need to pay attention to is pea size or smaller really hard lump (be about like finding a BB in her boob). But if your not sure have your girl feel it too, and it never hurts to get checked (Better safe than sorry) Puckering or Inflammation. And any kind of nipple discharge. (unless of course shes pregnant or breast feeding) Any discoloration to the breast milk Call the doctor. And if you/she do find anything and she has to go for a mammogram be there for her emotionally. It is a very frighting experience. I know cause I had a scare a few years ago I had my first mammogram when I was 32. I got the all clear, but it was a scary experience none the less.
UniqueSounds Posted July 8, 2010 Report Posted July 8, 2010 Boobies!! 1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab Pioneer DEH-3200UB Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door AudioQue HDC3 15" ^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)
Craig28 Posted July 8, 2010 Report Posted July 8, 2010 Sweet i like touching boobies hahaha so does everyone mang. btw your avatar is fuckin funny as hell TEAM DC Everything is a 150 on th earometer Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw. Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss. AlphaDamp CLD Mat - Get more sound deadening using less sound deadener
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.