Sonic Electronix

i think we should figure out some kind of way to make a thread containing enough info about different subs to keep people from startin which ones are better threads. maybe a post what you have but what youd kill for or what you have, how much rms youre running on them but what you consider to be a better woofer for the power? idk just throwin out ideas. what do yall think?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

i think we should figure out some kind of way to make a thread containing enough info about different subs to keep people from startin which ones are better threads. maybe a post what you have but what youd kill for or what you have, how much rms youre running on them but what you consider to be a better woofer for the power? idk just throwin out ideas. what do yall think?

It wont work.

There are already manufacture websites with tons of info about their subs, but dudes still wanna ask themselves.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

true, just figured id offer up some form of a solution in case the reason some ask is to get an smders opinion

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

so you want a thread o every sundown sub, every fi sub, aq, dc, dd, kicker, rf, :o id shit bricks that thread would be so long.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

so you want a thread o every sundown sub, every fi sub, aq, dc, dd, kicker, rf, :o id shit bricks that thread would be so long.

lol i didnt think about the length of it, like i said just thought id throw out somethin to make this a better place :)

Archived