boomin Posted July 9, 2010 Author Report Posted July 9, 2010 then fuck it maybe it was just really bad luck....could a simple bump on the road with that in my trunk be enough to fuck up the xbox F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap
Mr. Darkjustice Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 then fuck it maybe it was just really bad luck....could a simple bump on the road with that in my trunk be enough to fuck up the xbox you could cough near an xbox playin a game and itll scratch it beyond play. anything is possible with it Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward The Revolution Was Not Televised But There Is This Thread(clicky) Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc
thebiggmann12 Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 does it actually not turn on? my xbox has had the 3 red rings since a month after i got it but it still worked and i never took it back. still have it and i got it when they first came out. still works and still has rrod and i can play it for hours with rrod and never give me any problems.
somerandomguy Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 then fuck it maybe it was just really bad luck....could a simple bump on the road with that in my trunk be enough to fuck up the xbox I don't know what kind of condition this xbox is on the outside. Does it look new? Are there seals (that usually say "warranty void if seal is broken" on the outside (I've never seen an xbox 360 besides pics and stuffs) ? If there aren't seals on the outside, and it's not all scratch up or something then get money, go buy a new one and then return this one and get your money back. You wouldn't be the first (and won't be last..) to do this.
dustinallen82 Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 Just thought i would tell you, i regularly buy XBOX's on cragslist with the RROD and send them back in to microsoft to get repaired for free, ive did it prolly ten times in the last year, and almost every single one has been obviously opened, a few were even past there "three year extended warranty" you just tell them on the phone when you are registering it in your name that this isnt your first repair, and they will go ahead and do the repair for free ne ways. So, you can try it yourself, or you can sell it to me
dustinallen82 Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 also, i didnt read the whole post, but im pretty sure he did the towel trick on you, wrap the xbox in a towel and let it overheat, then it will work for a while.
boomin Posted July 9, 2010 Author Report Posted July 9, 2010 ill just take it to be fixed for $25...theres no way its going back to microsoft this thing is flashed and stuff LOL F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap
bigredishott Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 I don't know what kind of condition this xbox is on the outside. Does it look new? Are there seals (that usually say "warranty void if seal is broken" on the outside (I've never seen an xbox 360 besides pics and stuffs) ? If there aren't seals on the outside, and it's not all scratch up or something then get money, go buy a new one and then return this one and get your money back. You wouldn't be the first (and won't be last..) to do this. Not that easy! I am sure The serial number is scanned too. I think you just have bad luck, doubt he scammed you. I have plenty of good luck on CL Most of my subs, amp and HU came from CL dirt cheap! Alpine CDA-9847 HU F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU 3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"
Playa Named Joe Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 I'm pretty sure if it's RROD Microsoft will fix it for free, just pay to ship it there,even if the warrenty is up. My uncle and I both had RROD and they fixed it for free, and my warranty was up. So give Microsoft a call, and they can hook you up. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
somerandomguy Posted July 9, 2010 Report Posted July 9, 2010 Not that easy! I am sure The serial number is scanned too. I think you just have bad luck, doubt he scammed you. I have plenty of good luck on CL Most of my subs, amp and HU came from CL dirt cheap! Walmart will take almost anything. About 2 years ago I had a camcorder that I bought from walmart, it fucked it somehow (I think I let it get too hot) and the screen messed up, you could record fine with it but the screen was pretty much useless. I bought another one which was the same color and returned the one that the screen was fucked up. When they scanned it, one number of the serial number was off, they couldn't figure out why but they took it. It might of also helped that I told them the box was open when I bought it (truth). But I'm pretty sure walmart will take almost anything. They make so much profit that they don't lose much rofl, our local walmart doesn't have loss prevention people, and hasn't for 8 years (since opened) but now they hired somebody I guess to watch cameras because they lost like $300,000 in just the beginning of this year or something lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.