Trust me we arent on his nut because we do not swing that way. Get back to the gay parade.

This is obviously why I don't post much. It's crazy but it's smarter to read and think before you post. Thanks for aiding in the decline of this community. It's turning in to ca very fast. Calling someone gay is deffinatly the best way to insult someone by the way. I'm not going to argue with some random on the Internet. I just think that people should think before they post.

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

Lolz :rofl:

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

i live like 20 minutes from chicago. i should go witness these BADASS subs in person..

bring your ear protection. these are 2200 watts!

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

I agree with bdMoron. That's why I stopped posting as much as I use to, a lot of people on here just give an attitude towards every little thing, or get so worked out by the smallest comment. Not saying everybody on here is like that now, because that is not true, but a good amount of people are starting to turn this way since I have joined the site.

Let the kid be. So what he bashed on your system? Did it really hurt you that badly, that this kid bashed on your audio setup even though you knowing for a fact yours is louder/sounds better? If that kid did it to me, I would just say "Alright, if you really think so" or something along those lines. No point in bashing the kid over something this small...you're not gaining anything. But...to each his own.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

more like 8 and 1/2

thats what she said

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

thats what she said

yeah that is what your mom said..

lol j/p :P

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

This is obviously why I don't post much. It's crazy but it's smarter to read and think before you post. Thanks for aiding in the decline of this community. It's turning in to ca very fast. Calling someone gay is deffinatly the best way to insult someone by the way. I'm not going to argue with some random on the Internet. I just think that people should think before they post.

ha hah a, i just feelt he need to maybe point out my opinion. calling someone gay OBVIOUSLY is a good way to offend someone because you felt the need to reply back and defend your point of view. and also...youre not going to argue with some random person over the internet? im sorry, once you post and respond to a response i call that arguing. so its kind of sad to do exactly what you said you wouldnt do.

although i do agree (not with the gay parade attendee) that maybe the issue is done. i think hes been flamed enough and losers like him dont really change. they just grow up and become even more retarded then reproduce creating more stupidty to ruin our gene pool.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived