Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

wow, thats all i can say. what a disgrace, and this kid sounds more like a chick in a way. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

this kid is going to wake up in the morning and shit a brick when he sees all the new comments, only to find out that it's all talking shit and telling him to do the truffle shuffle LOL

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Posted

oh god people that have sony xplod's make me laugh they might as well be called "sony burst into flames" or "sony 110W tin cans"

Current Ride

'95 Cutlass Ciera

Pioneer DEH-P8300UB HU

Alpine SPR-69C Rears

Boston S35 dash speakers

Crescendo Audio CCX65's glassed in the doors

Sundown audio SAX-100.4

Kicker ZX1500.1

Fusion PP-SW150 15" sub (switching to something better when I get some cash)

Rockford Fosgate RCF2D

optima yellow top D75

stinger 1/0 gauge wiring

Posted

ha hah a, i just feelt he need to maybe point out my opinion. calling someone gay OBVIOUSLY is a good way to offend someone because you felt the need to reply back and defend your point of view. and also...youre not going to argue with some random person over the internet? im sorry, once you post and respond to a response i call that arguing. so its kind of sad to do exactly what you said you wouldnt do.

although i do agree (not with the gay parade attendee) that maybe the issue is done. i think hes been flamed enough and losers like him dont really change. they just grow up and become even more retarded then reproduce creating more stupidty to ruin our gene pool.

I didn't respond to argue with him or because I was mad because he called me gay, I did because I wanted to point out how poorly this community is behaving . This isn't a diss to Steve or the admins but it is just my point of view towards why I am starting to dislike the way people are acting lately.

1995 Chevy Camaro

Alpine CDA-7892

1 SA-12

DD CM1 @1 ohms

XS Power D1200

Knukoncepts Fleks

Coming soon....

Beyma mids and highs, alot of them

Posted

Yeah this kid failz. Xplauds? I lol'd

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Posted

I think that kid might have deleted his profile lol

was gonna say the same thing. i hate stupid lil kids that think their system is louder then anyone.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6476 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...