LIVE USTREAM BY KRON4 NEWS OF OAKLAND RIOTS

Its not just the bullshit ruling that pisses me off, but that the wonderful residents of Oakland used that as an excuse to loot a FootLocker.

Really? A cop gets a rediculously short amount of time in jail, and your going to form a mob and rob a shoe store?

/rant

It was just their form of a rant. And the news said that alot of them just threw the stuff on the street. And they also showed people breaking the windows and metal barriers off of a jewelry store and nobody went in to take anything. So i think it was just to show how they felt.

Edited by Berto

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Thats all fine and dandy, but now they just loss more money for the city in order to pay off these repairs. So really, who are they helping? certainely not themselves.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

How do you get the attention of a city that OKs the senseless killing of their youth by the police? Im not saying that I agree with the rioting but what do they do? The system just failed them. I don't blame them I think they could focus there anger better but I don't blame them one bit. Im pissed and I have nothing to do with the situation or the city. It just doesn't get any worse than this. The cop shot him and didn't think twice about it and he did it in front of all those people like he didn't care who saw it and why should he care it didn't matter anyways. He got away with murder plain and simple. Sorry for the rant but what are they supposed to do? Let the system that just failed them take care of it?

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

You know what will make it even worse, if the people that got arrested for vandalism and maybe burglary do more time than the cop does.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

You know what will make it even worse, if the people that got arrested for vandalism and maybe burglary do more time than the cop does.

Thats so messed up but it is the truth. The system is :bull:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Wouldn't doubt it Berto.

The California legal system is bullshit.

Edit:lmao, agreed ^^

Edited by C-Fizzy

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Yeah its a pretty scandalous legal system that's showing its true colors.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

24" Rims

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Well I live in Oakland and the ruling is bull shit. And I would say most of the people rioting are not from Oakland

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/

Yes You can blame them for rioting its just an excuse to act stupid and like I said most are not from Oakland

XS Power D5100, 2 D2700s, & 2 D975s

MechMan 220a Alt

DC 5K

Kicker 650.4

2 12 Ascendant Audio Mayhem's

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Rockford Fosgate 3sity.1

Build log: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166792-88-nissan-maxima-trunk-build/#entry2430899

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/191439-lexus-is300-fi-crescendo-shca-rf-pics/