hey man im cool with doing a free design for you too. i think your work is great too. I mean its better than what i could do. do you have a medical condition that causes the shakiness and stuff?

edit: btw that little black box thing you made was pretty cool too.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

nah its me, i just dont like seeing that mobile trashcan, and if its just his lack of knowledge allowing him to be ok with that, im willing to step it up for him just so i dont have to see stuff that looks that bad and is seriously looking like its ready to catch fire at any time.

Alls i want to know is what do you do for a living making some decent money? Your not very much older than me but deff making more than i am... =[

What do you classify as decent money? I didnt see what the OP makes, but I am 19 and I make around 21 bucks an hour as a blackjack dealer...

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

Wow.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

guys im satasfied with my boxes, i dont think my car is a rolling trashcan, i take pride in my car and im proud that i did it myself, and bcp if i want to do a rebuild in the future ill hit u up for a design, but im happy with this

seriously man as much as you hate james take his help with this i hate seeing all that good equipment not being used to its fullest

i know you've got your pride and shit but take some advice from the pro's and learn some more

i know i took all the advice i could get from the loud ones i know (ateam - db don and the other loud western canadains)

and it greatly benefited me

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived