so the chrome rings on the bumper are for your intake? any pics of said intake cuz im curious how you routed it. i know the qs are pretty tight for space under the hood

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

so the chrome rings on the bumper are for your intake? any pics of said intake cuz im curious how you routed it. i know the qs are pretty tight for space under the hood

its a unique system atm but its not done

dual racing filters

but i had to take em off for the car to pass smog 2morrow

fucking California

the apx has a rms of 5kw and mainly made for burps, i would have gone with 4 apxx series subs but i cant have the electrical to back up 20kw because this is a daily drive with only 1 possible alt

its a unique system atm but its not done

dual racing filters

but i had to take em off for the car to pass smog 2morrow

fucking California

the apx has a rms of 5kw and mainly made for burps, i would have gone with 4 apxx series subs but i cant have the electrical to back up 20kw because this is a daily drive with only 1 possible alt

now where'd my facepalm picture go.....

your alt isn't supplying the amps, the batteries are. ... you know what. nevermind.

keep up the good work there sable jr.

Hey i'm not trying to be a dicc but why did you take all that time on your bumper then leave the fog light wires exposed? The other thing I was wondering what happened to the corners of the bumper it self it looks like they didn't line up when you put the bumper back on, and does the passenger side sag or is that just the pic? On a positive not the amp looks good.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived