lmao

im glad you laughed, lol. was that your intention of the post or were you seriously happy when someone wanted a demo? i get tired of giving demos now...its like all the little kids that park in front of taco bell want to challenge me (their idea is two cars facing each other blasting to see whos is louder) with their duals and neon lights and then they want to sit in to see what a sound system is supposed to sound like, lol.

cool though that people actually wanted to hear it instead of making mean faces at the killer you have in the trunk

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

im glad you laughed, lol. was that your intention of the post or were you seriously happy when someone wanted a demo? i get tired of giving demos now...its like all the little kids that park in front of taco bell want to challenge me (their idea is two cars facing each other blasting to see whos is louder) with their duals and neon lights and then they want to sit in to see what a sound system is supposed to sound like, lol.

cool though that people actually wanted to hear it instead of making mean faces at the killer you have in the trunk

yea i wanna be public enemy loud... which i already am in this town but i mean straight up smd loud like you guys.

1995 Integra GSR (DB8)

Pioneer 3200-DVD

6.5 rockford fosgate 2-way fronts

6.5 rockford fosgate 3-way rear

saz-3000D

(2) 12" SA-12s

mwspllogo.jpg

yea i wanna be public enemy loud... which i already am in this town but i mean straight up smd loud like you guys.

me too, although i bet your louder than me. i currently have 0 hooked up, lol. i have all my equipment, just not hooked up, lol

2007 Cadillac Escalade

Alpine Headunit

Infinnity Kappa 6.5" components powered by 250.2 kicker amp

Currently sitting in my garage waiting to be installed:

3 18" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

3 Rockford Fosgate T40001bds

6 kinetiks batteries

dual 300 amp alternators from Iraggi

Aight so i pull in to the BP gas station today to get a drink,go in to grab one and the guy behind teh counter says "dude you wanna bottle of water?". I said yeah and sure enough i took a sip and he looks at me and he's like "this shit's from the gulf of mexico lol" so i drank the whole thing anyway lol..

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt