8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

If you're not too worried about 2wd (can use another vehicle or good tires and wait till roads are plowed and don't live in the middle of nowhere, etc.) then get it.

A/C can be added in for about $1k (at least it can on new vehicles that don't have a/c) and I'm sure you could get a seat somewhere.. and pw aren't THAT important.

Ugh Yea , but Im starting to see it for what it is, and what it will actually be used for .. the 2wd doesnt bother me, nor do the windows.. But whats the point of a SUV? to be able to haul ppl .. and thats about it.. Its just me, but it would be nice to have the room , but then again the mileage will suck.. Unless I can find a nice Performance package somewhere ( Intake exhaust, reprogrammer, air foil etc etc ) But then It STILL would only get maybe 24-25 hwy . But I mostly just drive in town.. Its a bummer because I WANT a new car, but my credit sucks, sO I would need a big down payment on something.. and I doubt I would get anything for trade on this.. NADA says like $7000 for an average tradr.. But I think thats with second row seating and carpet.. ALl I really want and need is a nice good, reliable car , and bad.. My Diamante has nickle and dimed me since the beginning , so then I started looking at new civics and corollas, accords etc.. SOmething thats reliable and able to add a few performance items and looks a little bit.. Im just getting bummed out now :(

Since the woman did pass away, maybe it was used for medical equipment (ie... wheelchair, oxygen tanks ect.....) could be the reason for no backseat...... go to a junk yard find one cheap.

If its a reliable car your needing and bad get it....... And Build!!!

my opinion get it i live the the farthest north city in pa and we get about 2 feet of snow at a time and my dad drives a e150 conversion van 2wd and it handles great in the snow no problems at all (other then gas milage) just get good tires and u r set i would get it

Edited by onelivinlarge

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

still thinking..gonna take it to a few dealers today and see what I can get for it ,, Ive been looking at civics , accords, atimas, camrys and corollas for a while.. maybe something can be worked out

I would hope that a dealer would give you at least $3k for it..maybe more.

A dealer would probably try to sell it for like $12k (..or if you're one of the over priced dealers around here .. more like $15-18k :| )

my opinion get it i live the the farthest north city in pa and we get about 2 feet of snow at a time and my dad drives a e150 conversion van 2wd and it handles great in the snow npo problems at all (other then gas milage) just get good tires and u r set i would get it

Yea I m in northern MN .. we avg 140" of snow a year.. Im used to the 2 WD thing.. But just wondering what mods cost, how much suspension costs, and all the other little things ill need to make it look descent

Yea I m in northern MN .. we avg 140" of snow a year.. Im used to the 2 WD thing.. But just wondering what mods cost, how much suspension costs, and all the other little things ill need to make it look descent

Forget about handheld programmers. Get a custom tune. Slightly more expensive but worth it. Blackbear Tuning is a good one. Even performance tunes can net you an extra 1 or 2 MPG. And you'll have more powa.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

take the sticker off the side, bag it and fabricate it to lay (now you have a snow plow), chop the top, fiberglass wide body kit, shave everything including the tires, dont change the interior youll use the space to haul your laid out 'busa, wait wait, custom dash 50's era gauges, and 2 tvs one for you an one for your komodo dragon. but honestly id just buy a rear seat an flip it. suburbans are played out.

take the sticker off the side, bag it and fabricate it to lay (now you have a snow plow), chop the top, fiberglass wide body kit, shave everything including the tires, dont change the interior youll use the space to haul your laid out 'busa, wait wait, custom dash 50's era gauges, and 2 tvs one for you an one for your komodo dragon. but honestly id just buy a rear seat an flip it. suburbans are played out.

like a jetta is any thing good thats nothing but an over priced matchbox/hotwheels car mad of soft easy to crush metal so stfu damn some of u people need to drop the dumb little kid shit grow upits dumb people like u that make people like Team Atomic Andrew ask an admin to close his topic and start screwing sites like this one up

Edited by xXRaMpOwNaGeXx

96 GMC Jimmy

Kenwood KDC-348U

2 SoundStream T4-15's

BOSS Audio Onyx NXD4,500.1 (Subs)

Autotek SS 200.2 (Highs)

8 cube box tuned @ 31Hz

2 Memphis 6.5 2 ways in the front

2 Kicker 6.5 2 ways in the rear

My YouTube Link

My Budget Build Log

My New Build Log