mantz88's 03 Yukon build. Kinetik HC2400 added New vid 6/9

Should be a nice build. Looking good so far, just needs a bit of cleaning up wiring. The truck looks nice, I hear you on not washing or waxing- it's been raining 5 days a week for weeks here in SC. Too often to waste my time when I drive down dirt roads several days a week, which are muddy roads right now :angry:

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

truck looks nice, build looks good, wheres da vids!

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Box looks good man, any vids of it in action ?

I can has candy cane?

No vids yet ill get some when the cd player situation gets fixed. As of right now it hits and the cd player skips. ftl

If you come up here I will gladly give you that candy cane

As for wiring it will get cleaned up when we put in the 1/0. Just temporary right now.

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

Here are some vids not the most impressive, but im only running that amp at 2 ohms for now, and the cd player skips when it hits hard. I dont listen to rap very much so I dont have any cds with any good low hitting songs. If anybody has some good songs let me know. Also how do you embed vids on this site?

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

Archived