Infinitely Baffled The Do-Over. :P

How are you sealing all of the holes around the baffle as well as the spots between your speakers on the rear deck?

For now the factory cover will go on the rear deck. I know it's not the best, but I will be documenting system changes and improvements. The first change will be the rear deck cover. I'll make one out of half inch board and bolt it down to the rear deck. I'll use some foam in between the rear deck and cover for sealing purposes. Stay tuned more to come.

i need nice detailed pix, i'm doing a trunk build in my jetta and plan on sealing off the trunk, i'm curious to how you do the rear deck, take plenty of pix for my alright man

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

:) The seat belts are staying because the rear seats will be going back in. :)

Wait a minute. You're going to have these things BEHIND some people? Reminds me of a song...

...fight for front seat, the 18s hurt em in they back

2:00

EDIT: Though being that you're in Texas, I'm sure you're familiar with that song. :lol:

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Wait a minute. You're going to have these things BEHIND some people? Reminds me of a song...

2:00

EDIT: Though being that you're in Texas, I'm sure you're familiar with that song. :lol:

LOL! Good one.

I'd like to call this the home stretch. Honestly, projects like this are never done. They are always

in a state of continuous improvement. The big work is coming to an end. From here on out I'll be

testing and updating and documenting. I'd like to get the scoop on weather some changes are worth

while. Well, here we go. I got the rear speakers in along with their corresponding pods. I am quite

pleased with the fit. Here are some pics

DSC01965.jpg

DSC01967.jpg

DSC01969.jpg

Here are the amps in place, carpeting and all.

DSC01971.jpg

This is what those unfortunate enough to get stuffed in the trunk see before the trunk lids turns off

the lights. :P

DSC01972.jpg

Here is from the inside of the car. Just the way I like'em, big round and squished together. Too bad

they'll spend their live covered up, huh?

DSC01974.jpg

We have power. Note the blue LEDs. :)

DSC01975.jpg

:)

looks real damn good mang. clean and got a trunk still. win win for sure. but how do they sound. and how compaired to the 15"s?

Nice man !

Can i get a Demo when it's done? :drinks:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Archived