tequila Posted July 13, 2010 Author Report Posted July 13, 2010 i feel like a retard. ANYWAY, i'm gonna make this a good experience and put the lowest shit i know on my usb. I must say i like the "earthquaky" feel this box has. '99 Civic hatch 18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms Videos: Youtube
tristan560 Posted July 13, 2010 Report Posted July 13, 2010 Lots of gucci man, especially the new birthday bash mixtape. <u>99 Jimmy SLT 4WD</u> Systemless. <u>99 Grand Prix GTP</u> DC XL 12 on 1.5k tuned lowwwwww.
Eric B Posted July 13, 2010 Report Posted July 13, 2010 I'm tuned at 28 right now and can play flat from 20 to 60. Its all about knowing your vehicle and knowing how to design a bbox for that specific sub. 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
tequila Posted July 13, 2010 Author Report Posted July 13, 2010 I'm tuned at 28 right now and can play flat from 20 to 60. Its all about knowing your vehicle and knowing how to design a bbox for that specific sub. im pretty much a "newb" as to how to design a box specifically for a car. how do you do it? '99 Civic hatch 18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms Videos: Youtube
fecupe2001 Posted July 13, 2010 Report Posted July 13, 2010 Dude, just cut the port lenght until you get the tuning you want, it isn´t that difficult, or, get some new bracing so you can shrink the box and raise the tuning I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
skittlesRgood Posted July 13, 2010 Report Posted July 13, 2010 what should i put in? I already got bracing in bricks, but they slide around. pieces of 2x4"s are good. they can be screwed or glued down. or you could put in a whammy. its like a giant 45* to shoot the air out of the port. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
fecupe2001 Posted July 13, 2010 Report Posted July 13, 2010 get some wood and attach them on the walls of the box I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Playa Named Joe Posted July 13, 2010 Report Posted July 13, 2010 Decaf has the low lows. Add stuff to your box to increase the tuning, anything to increase displacement. Or shorten the port. 26, that thing must move the air like a fan. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
CheezyMane13 Posted July 13, 2010 Report Posted July 13, 2010 I am having the same problem with my box, I mean I am actually louder with my current box then with my 3 T-Lines, but I am tuned to 30.57Hz, If i want to tune it up to 35.98Hz I have to add like 2.5 cubes of wood. So what I have heard is make bags of sand and then drop them In when you need to. IDK how well this works, never tried it. I actually like this idea cause with them being sand bags, They wont need to be anchored down, they can be just pressed in. take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey 1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon" Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit 3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines 1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s 1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15 3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage) 1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this) Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries) 3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0) Swagger Wagon Build 2.0 Youtube Videos
fecupe2001 Posted July 13, 2010 Report Posted July 13, 2010 Why don´t you cut down the port lenght? I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.