ok to let you know how my boss is...

hes bailed my uncle out of jail about 4 times now, bailed the "#1" guy out multiple times (which he cant read a blueprint without it being color coded) and paid for his court fees and lawyer(dui's, pi's, assualts, and more). Now i tell you this much, i made more money at autozone with less labor. TBH Im most likely going to deposit that check tomorrow cause i have some bills that need to be paid. If he wants it back ill just take it as a personal loan from him, else ill just pay him back by the week... Oh yea, i have to the mile, 1673 miles that he owes me for driving all over town to jobsites and such for 4 months...at 30 cents per mile that adds up especially on the miles on my POS....

and its $200....imma keep it and tell him tomorrow, worse thing imma have to pay it back...if he fires me then how am i gonna pay him? i ain that good lookin so i cant be a man whore...

Edited by Red4DrPos

a part of me says, KEEEP IT... another part of me says give it to him... sooo :shrug:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I'm failing to understand how he would find out you even have the check if it was sent from the medical facility...cash the shit and do like you said. But steady income is better than no income at all so just go with your gut feeling. I personally would let him know u got the check and ask him what he wants you to do with it, but as you said, isn't it wrote out to YOU?

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

he has trouble paying expense checks, and the supply houses, i highly doubt ill see the check for the days missed... and yes its made out to me in my name and address...although he paid the bill with a credit card over the phone...

imma deposit that shit and see what happens...worst thing to happen is imma have to pay him back...

Edited by Red4DrPos

same EXACT thing happened to my friend... he called said they made a mistake and sent him the check.. he cashed it...

shit happens.. he didn't get in trouble, the check was made out to him.. it's his

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details