It depends really the silver screws and silver trigger kinda tie it together. if the trigger was black i think it would look better overall. I like less flash for my pieces. the matte black finish is my thing.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

It depends really the silver screws and silver trigger kinda tie it together. if the trigger was black i think it would look better overall. I like less flash for my pieces. the matte black finish is my thing.

yea i see what ur sayn n8..i think they both look good either way lol..i jus dont think theres enough silver on the gun to have the silver screws on it,the black looks like it blends into the dark wood better imo..thanks for your input bro. like i said its not my gun and he has been checking this thread to see what people are saying

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

yea i see what ur sayn n8..i think they both look good either way lol..i jus dont think theres enough silver on the gun to have the silver screws on it,the black looks like it blends into the dark wood better imo..thanks for your input bro. like i said its not my gun and he has been checking this thread to see what people are saying

yup thats exactly it. they seem a little off to me in silver.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think it looks better with black screws

thanks man..where at in defiance are you? nice to see theres other people from nw ohio on here

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

As n8 said silver... just because of the trigger. Nice gun though, a 1911 is my next purchase.

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

As n8 said silver... just because of the trigger. Nice gun though, a 1911 is my next purchase.

thanks man..trust me you wont be disappointed with a 1911.we went and put about 200 rounds through it the other day and it felt great.less recoil than i thought with a 5 inch barrel.. what 1911 are u looking into?

thanks man..trust me you wont be disappointed with a 1911.we went and put about 200 rounds through it the other day and it felt great.less recoil than i thought with a 5 inch barrel.. what 1911 are u looking into?

Ive had my eye on a couple used kimber customs... One stainless and the other is matte black...

Ive shot alot of kimbers and love them... But i would like to get my hands on one of the new Remington r1 1911 and give it a whirl. I've heard good things about them...

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

• 2 weeks later...

well its been a lil while and i figured ide bump this back up to the top.my buddie has been doing alot of thinking about the gun,and he is going to be sending it in to get baer coated.he is thinking about getting the barrel and trigger coated too.i also forgot to add that this gun shoots a 3 inch group from 50 yards,maybe the next time we go shooting i will post some pics of the targets. lets get some more comments on the gun guys..

Archived