Prank on wife goes too far

The pube stach on is funny as hell my stomach hurts from laughing so much :good::rofl: It looks like the op's one is staged though the flour and water was still funny

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

haha the pubestash was just the best thing ever.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Sorry to thread jack op but the site with the pubs stach has some funny shit on it. Like the guy on the scooter or the girl that does the back flip on her bed. That whole site has some good shit.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Sorry to thread jack op but the site with the pubs stach has some funny shit on it. Like the guy on the scooter or the girl that does the back flip on her bed. That whole site has some good shit.

Oh hope you dont mind me posting that, sry. just thought it would go along with your OP

Oh hope you dont mind me posting that, sry. just thought it would go along with your OP

Not at all. Any reply is a good reply because it moves the thread back up. I'm not one to get anal and cry when I think someone has 'shit' on my thread.

I, for one, am pretty excited to have discovered that youtube channel. That couple is crazy, although you have to wonder how much stuff one there is real and how much is fake.

Even this video has a moment where the girl is smiling at the camera after getting the ice water where I swear she was in on it, but that fall is pretty real.

images-1.jpg

Archived