see the depression thread. lol

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ha ha ha, lmao @ post above me.

you know, two wrongs dont make a right, but that wasnt the question. i didnt see the OP asking for whats right to do, he asked how to get over. i dont see how a man can be considered a pig for sleeping with other women? lol, i see it like this. you feel betrayed (shouldnt have even given her a second chance) and she still moved on. you should too. if that means finding another woman to keep you warm than do it. a pig is just another one of gods animals so dont know why all the worry about men being pigs.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ha ha ha, lmao @ post above me.

you know, two wrongs dont make a right, but that wasnt the question. i didnt see the OP asking for whats right to do, he asked how to get over. i dont see how a man can be considered a pig for sleeping with other women? lol, i see it like this. you feel betrayed (shouldnt have even given her a second chance) and she still moved on. you should too. if that means finding another woman to keep you warm than do it. a pig is just another one of gods animals so dont know why all the worry about men being pigs.

yeah if men were pigs that would mean girls have sex with dirty farm animals. and thats just gross.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

yeah if men were pigs that would mean girls have sex with dirty farm animals. and thats just gross.

i know....absolutely no way i have ever thought about that...ever....never crossed my mind....horses.....lol.

i just find it funny when women resort to that tired and worn out expression. and you see why men are such pigs. ummm...why, because we like sex and can admit it and dont need to use "i was drunk" as an excuse to do what they try doing on the low? lol, men are men.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i know....absolutely no way i have ever thought about that...ever....never crossed my mind....horses.....lol.

i just find it funny when women resort to that tired and worn out expression. and you see why men are such pigs. ummm...why, because we like sex and can admit it and dont need to use "i was drunk" as an excuse to do what they try doing on the low? lol, men are men.

its not like women dont like sex either. i dont call girls pigs for liking sex do you?

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

i should be ashamed? no matter how its cut its still pie. as long as its not stale its fine to eat :drinks:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Go hang out with your REAL buddies. Get drunk, talk about what happened. Thatll pick you up in no time.

Also.. Cut your hair, buy new clothes and cologne, some new shoes, and go pick up some hot ladies. Cause you know you can!

'99 Civic hatch

18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port

Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms

Videos:

Youtube

Archived