thanks i dont know if you were talking about mine or not though i just tried to cut down my bars but my dumbass forgot that i had the same blade in my jigsaw that i had in for cutting mdf and now i have a blade with no teeth

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

thanks i dont know if you were talking about mine or not though i just tried to cut down my bars but my dumbass forgot that i had the same blade in my jigsaw that i had in for cutting mdf and now i have a blade with no teeth

LMFAO!!!

hahaha i used a die grinder alittle quicker, you can always pull out the ol hack saw :good:

whats up? I ride....lol. I raced from age 4 to 16, i broke my knee when i was 16. Ruining my chances at going pro, i was told i would never ride again, im 22 now and have been getting to ride park and street some. Anyways enough bs about me. Check out Danscomp.com and search thru ridebmx.com check out bike parts and reviews.

What is your set up?

X2 on danscomp.com I've ordered tons of parts and apparel from them and was always satisfied with the parts, i rode BMX up until i was 18.

2000 White Saturn SL2

Kenwood KDC-248U Head Unit

1 Rockrod Fosgate HX2 punch DVC 12

1 Rockford Fosgate R500-1 amp

Stock Mids & Highs.

Budget Build, I spent about 330$ for the setup.

but its a crx, if you cant fart and do a 150 in a crx there is something wrong...

ive just be curious about parts and stuff i cant afford to buy anything soon im saving up for another tattoo if you havent seen my first you should check it out in the tattoo section eventually im getting a full black and grey sleeve of my cherokee heritage

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

where heres my bike, 8+ yrs old i mostly ride it thru trails. im a beast i can beat my two friends with $350 mountain bikes :pardon:

Nothing special done to it. cut the handle bars, took the pegs off, some "mongoose" tires, bars and crank sprayed with bed liner(the same stuff jeyrapboy used on his jeep) have pegs, had a 3 piece crank but got stole i had it on my other bike and some junkie prob took it from my back yard :angry:

bmx2.jpg

bmx1.jpg

bmx3.jpg

where heres my bike, 8+ yrs old i mostly ride it thru trails. im a beast i can beat my two friends with $350 mountain bikes :pardon:

Nothing special done to it. cut the handle bars, took the pegs off, some "mongoose" tires, bars and crank sprayed with bed liner(the same stuff jeyrapboy used on his jeep) have pegs, had a 3 piece crank but got stole i had it on my other bike and some junkie prob took it from my back yard :angry:

bmx2.jpg

bmx1.jpg

bmx3.jpg

That's pretty nice for a Mongoose.

Bolded is why I keep mine in the basement.

cassette is something you would see on a street or mountain bike, where you really cant back peddle, freewheel allows you to back peddle and let off a clicking noise when you coast.

EDIT: your bike has a freewheel

i have a cassette on my bike, lol you can pedal backwards with a cassette. they are much better then freewheels. you can take them apart and clean them. you find a freewheel on a cheaper bike. more companies that produce complete bikes are putting cassettes on there bikes.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

That's pretty nice for a Mongoose.

Bolded is why I keep mine in the basement.

thats a nice bike i like it

thanks, live and learn lol this one stays in the basement

Archived